BY COVER FX

A bottle of ultra-concentrated illuminating and bronzing drops that allow you to customize your ideal glow with a liquid metal or sunkissed finish. Custom Enhancer Drops makes bringing adding a highlighting, strobing, or bronzing effect to any liquid cosmetic or skincare product easy. Add them to your favorite foundation, primer, serum, and moisturizer. Available in six universal shades, including four illuminators and two bronzers, these drops can also be used alone, even on top of powder, to create a buildable highlight or sunkissed tint. Custom Enhancer Drops were formulated with a high concentration of pearls that produce a lit-from-within glow without appearing too glittery or overdone. The more drops you use, the more luminosity you'll get. The result is a beautiful, camera-ready, radiant finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is free of mineral oil, gluten, talc, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthlate), and camphor. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Brooke M.
Brighton, MA
During my trip to sephora I noticed there were new custom FX enhancer drops so I brought a sample home and OH MY GOSH is it good. I have used it mixed in with my foundation and used it to really get my strobe on and this shade is gorgeous for all skin tones.
Alexii✨ K.
staten island
I love using this product. It gives me such a good shimmer on my face. The pigmentation is there , they did not hesitate on putting a lot of pigment in there.the price for this product is high but it's worth it.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is my favorite of the three new colors. It may be a little nerve wracking going with a pinkish toned highlighter but ever since the nicole gurreiro glow kit and this came out it's all I ever wear anymore. It's absolutely gorgeous. Especially on pale skin with pink undertones.
I have extremely oily skin that fills up two big blotting sheets every hour or two and pretty bad acne where I'm almost always broken out. Even with all of those problems this stuff is so potent when it comes to color. The formula, like the custom cover drops, are supposed to be mixed with other liquid makeup to break up the potent pigmentation but I do believe that these can be extremely gorgeous all on their own.
They are a tad pricy and that can be enough to turn you away at first especially when you see the size of the bottleg4y and listed amount compared to the price. You hardly use even a drop total each time. This means even with daily use it would most likely last even more than a year.
I love these drops and this color. They don't make me more oily, they don't stick to scabs or dry skin patches or under eye wrinkles. They also don't make me break out or become even more oily and even on my oily skin last all day with no touch ups. This stuff is definitely worth it and I'm always going have it on around.
Becky M.
I LOVE LOVE this stuff. It leaves you with a beautiful pink glow wherever you put it! I have a coolish neutral undertone and I absolutely love it. I think it's definitely worth the price for what you get. I don't know if I am ever going to use it all up lol. You don't need much product at all not even one drop per side of your face. I also love to put a little on top of my lipstick when I'm using it to make everything have that pink glow all around. It's worth it!!
AlalizMakeup ..
Tampa, FL
There is literally. NOT ONE a bad thing i can say about these drops ! they are BEAUTIFUL ! so beautifully pigmented ! just a little drop goes a long way. they are a little pricey but since you don't have to use a lot of product it will last. i got every color because i couldn't resist ! use it for my cheeks, mix it into my foundation for an all over glow ! even use it for my body !
Jessica B.
These enhancing drops are so fun! Mixed into the foundation they give a great natural bronze/glow and applied to the highpoints of the cheek they can be a build able highlight depending on your desired look. Love!
-FiiFii H.
I'm in love with these types of oil drops. When some hear oil on the skin they get worried, but no worries because this the one the one that's right for you skin. These a good smooth oil for your skin and it is also good one dry skin. Just buy it and you will wish you bought more:)
jessica s.
Dries quickly this product dries on the skin very quickly so you have to act fast in order to blend it out. It gives a very intense and blinding glow and can be built up to the amount that you would like to have.
Nida Q.
ITS ALMOST SUMMER TIME AND THESE DROPSSS ARE AMAZINGGG!!! I DIDNT ACTUALLY PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT I GOT A SAMPLE FROM SEPHORA JUST TO TRY IT OUT TO SEE IF ITS SOMETHING WORTH BUYING. THIS IS AMAZZZINGGG FOR AN AMAZING GLOWWW THIS IS GREAT FOR THE SUMMER AS EVERYONE KNOWS THIS SUMMER ITS GONNA BE HOTT AND A LOT OF SUNN AND THIS PRODUCT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A GLOWING GODDESSSS!!! DONT MISS OUT!!! GET YOUR HANDS ON THIS! IT IS ON A EXPENSIVE SIDE BUT THIS WILL LAST YOU AGESSSS!!! BECAUSE THIS IS VERRY VERYY PIGMENTED AND YOU JUST NEED COUPLE DROPS FOR THAT GLOW UNDER OR ON TOP OF YOUR MAKEUP OR THIS IS EVEN GREAT FOR THE BODY TO GIVE THAT SHEEN AND GLOW ON A SUMMER BEACH DAY!!!!!! DONT MISS OUT ON THIS YOU NEED IT THIS SUMMER!!!!
Danielle A.
This drops just make my foundation look amazing. They are just so easy to apply to the face and blends perfectly and just makes me look beautiful!!!