COVER FX Custom Enhancer Drops Blossom 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Katie W.COVER FX Custom Enhancer Drops Blossom 0.5 oz/ 15 mL uploaded by Kirsti B.

BY COVER FX

A bottle of ultra-concentrated illuminating and bronzing drops that allow you to customize your ideal glow with a liquid metal or sunkissed finish. Custom Enhancer Drops makes bringing adding a highlighting, strobing, or bronzing effect to any liquid cosmetic or skincare product easy. Add them to your favorite foundation, primer, serum, and moisturizer. Available in six universal shades, including four illuminators and two bronzers, these drops can also be used alone, even on top of powder, to create a buildable highlight or sunkissed tint. Custom Enhancer Drops were formulated with a high concentration of pearls that produce a lit-from-within glow without appearing too glittery or overdone. The more drops you use, the more luminosity you'll get. The result is a beautiful, camera-ready, radiant finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is free of mineral oil, gluten, talc, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthlate), and camphor. see more...

Kirsti B.
Staley, NC
I got this product in my limited edition Boxycharm box and fell in love so much I bought two more from Ulta. I have tried the color blossom which is a luminescent pink color. Works great as a highlighter by its self. The more you rub in the less the shine on your face. I have even mixed the blossom with my blush to have my cheeks dewy. It’s very light weigh and when it drys, it stays in place and feels like skin. There is no sticky residue. Below is a picture where I used as a highlight. Keep in mind I didn’t even use one drop, I use the excess on the side of the applicator and applied with my finger.
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
I know I review a lot of items that come in boxycharm but hey, they're amazing products (mostly). So I received this beauty in my Limited Edition Boxycharm. While the box was somewhat disappointing, this product made up for a lot of the lesser interesting products. I received the shade Halo, which is a bluish color. I mostly use it as an eyeshadow and a lip topper because I don't like the color scheme on my cheeks. It's very bright and perfect if you're going for an intense glow.
Gardenia H.
Houston Texas
For the price I feel like they aren't as good, but then again it can be that I just don't know how to apply them properly. The color is gorgeous but could not blend it on my skin to save my life. I used it as an eyeshadow and it looked amazing. I really want to love this product but it just doesn't work for me.
Lizeth G.
San Ysidro, CA
I received this in limited edition of boxy charm, I LOVED it! The pigmentation is superb! You only need a tiny bit unless you want to look like a light bulb (bright) I have used it in my face, in my legs with body cream and it gives a gorgeous healthy glow. I will purchase a bronze color. The quality is great.
sammy r.
Algonquin , IL
I think these are beautiful, but they are really difficult to work with. They are the most blinding highlighters I have tried, but they are so tough to blend. Even using a beauty blender, I could not achieve a beautiful highlight. I feel like it lifts my foundation, and they dry super fast so you have to work quickly.
Susie G.
I got lucky and found them during the holiday sales for 50% off so I had to grabbed two, Sunlight and Moonlight. Moonlight is my fave, has a pretty bronze shimmer that I think will look good on everyone. Sunlight is almost identical but a little darker. I didn’t think they would be so close in color..I wish I would’ve grabbed something else. But anyways I love to apply all over my face or even mixing in with my foundation!! Leaves my skin looking glowy and so much healthier.
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
This shade is gorgeous! The price is high, but seriously this will last forever. Its fairly easy to apply and blend considering this was my first time applying a liquid highlighter. I'm excited to add it to my foundation application.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg I love these they are a beautiful rose gold color I like ve this sparkly and shimmery they are very easy to blend and make you look sun kissed buy a beautiful sunset COVER FX Custom Enhancer Drops Blossom 0.5 oz/ 15 mL
Diane L.
lomita
This highlighter is the only one you will ever need to use. It gives a radiant highlight with a baby pink hue that is so beautiful and delicate at the same time. My favorite highlighter and the only one I ever need. Just use a little bit on the high point of your cheekbones, under your brows, above your lip and along your nose. It always looks STUNNING. TRUST ME.
Lisa H.
This is one of my favorite beauty products period. This is an amazing multitasker. It is a gorgeous highlighter and you can adjust how bright it is by just applying a little less or more. A little goes a long long way. You can also mix a little in with your foundation or BB cream before you apply it and it looks beautiful. My favorite thing is to apply it to my eyelids. Sometimes I use it as a light eye shadow and sometimes I dab it in the middle for a halo look. This is truly a must have.