BY COVER FX #9 in Bronzer

A drop formula to bring a highlighting, strobing, or bronzing effect to your favorite beauty products or to use alone for a glowing look. Custom Enhancer Drops makes bringing adding a highlighting, strobing, or bronzing effect to any liquid cosmetic or skincare product easy. Add them to your favorite foundation, primer, serum, and moisturizer. Available in six universal shades, including four illuminators and two bronzers, these drops can also be used alone, even on top of powder, to create a buildable highlight or sunkissed tint. Custom Enhancer Drops were formulated with a high concentration of pearls that produce a lit-from-within glow without appearing too glittery or overdone. The more drops you use, the more luminosity you'll get. The result is a beautiful, camera-ready, radiant finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is free of mineral oil, gluten, talc, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, DBP (dibutyl phthlate), and camphor.

• It can be mixed with foundation ?4 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try these. Is it best to get a bronzer sha...4 Answers
  • Worth the price? How long does this last ?2 Answers
Pamela Z.
Plano, TX
Review for: Celestial
Custom Enhancer Drops makes bringing adding a highlighting, strobing, or bronzing effect to any liquid cosmetic or skincare product easy. Add them to your favorite foundation, primer serum and moisturizer. Available in six universal shades, including four illuminators and two bronzers, these drops can also be used alone, even on top of powder, to create a buildable highlight or sunkissed tint. Custom Enhancer Drops were formulated with a high concentration of pearls that produce a lit from within glow without appearing too glittery or overdone. The more drops you use the more luminosity you'll get. The result is a beautiful camera-ready,radiant finish. Wow, that was a mouth-full! And I must say yes they completely live up to the hype. I purchased three of them, the illuminators in Sunlight, Candlelight and Celestial and I love them all. Each servers each individual differently, yet the outcome stays constant. Simply amazing. If you haven't gotten your hands on one or ALL of them, WHY?
Racheal K.
All I can say is WOW.
So I'm not like huge on sparkly products and when I first swatched this I was in shock how pigmented this is but when I look closer I notice small sparkles..... BUT when I applied it to my face it wasn't sparkles galore, rather it gave a beautifullll highlight still with sparkles but they are fine.

ONE CON- very minor but it does dry pretty quickly so you have blend it into the skin fairly soon and can't leave it on your hand that long either

Worth the hype---you just have to be willing to spend the $42

This will last forever and you can even use less than the drop its that insane of a pigment!

HOW TO USE: put a drop or what is on the outside of the dispenser on the back of your hand. Then take your finger and tap it where you want on your cheek and then tap and blend it with your finger. Do the same for the other side and then use what you have left to add to the tip of your noes. The best way to apply this product is with your fingers.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
Review for: Celestial
Wow, these are really a step up in the game of highlighting. This product is truly unique, it isn't of course the only liquid highlighter on the market but it honestly is the only kind of it's caliber when it comes to pigmentation and lasting power. This product is also really versatile, I use this to mix in with my foundation or primer, and again on top of my foundation as some added glow on the high points. Most people complain about the price point for these but not only is it incredibly worth it for such a high functioning high end product, I believe that it is also pretty fair, (think a becca powder highlight $38 dollars for .28 oz of product) and these are .50 oz of product (almost double) for $4 more dollars. This shade in celestial I would say best suits the paler skin tones as it does have a cooler silvery undertone with a little bit of pink. These cover fx custom enhancer drops are a must try!
jada t.
Saint Petersburg, PA
Highlighting has taken over the makeup community the past few months and companies have been dishing them out in hopes to be the best. Cover Fx came out of nowhere and boom! Dropped a product that has everyone falling in love. The first thing I thought of when I saw these was.. 42 dollars for a highlighter? The price tag can be scary, but you only need half a drop to make your face glow. This product will last so long. I use the shade Moonlight which is a light champagne color. It is similar to Becca Opal. These do dry very fast and are best applied with your finger tips on your cheekbones, nose, and anywhere else you want to glow. I like to use it mixed with my foundation as well. These products are liquid metal and are stunning. For an extra glow, layer it with a powder highlight. Your highlight will look incredible. I highly recommend you get
a shade you like.
Kelly E.
East Meadow, NY
Review for: Moonlight
I was so excited to see an awesome brand like cover FX come out with a product like this- for those who haven't seen this in person it is seriously best described as liquid metal!! This shade is a nice light taupe shimmer that is good for a range of different skin tones- I chose this shade so I could use it while pale in the winter but tan in the summer. All of that aside its worth mentioning all the different uses for this product, you can mix one or two drops in with your foundation/ BB cream (my favorite use), you can apply it in your high points on top of your foundation (the formula allows you to apply this over powder evenly as well), or you can use it as a highlighter base and apply powder highlight over it for a real bang. This is really worth trying out you won't be disappointed!
Makeup by A.
Review for: Celestial
I did a review and swatches of the shades celestial and sunlight on my youtube channel (Makeup by Amy Michelle).

These are absolutely beautiful and so unique and cool. There are many different ways to use these different highlighters and bronzers but my favorite way is to mix the custom enhancers into my foundation. One drop will give you a perfect natural glow within. If you want more luminousity or have darker skin tones then use 2-3 drops.

I wore both of these shades for 12+ hours with a matte foundation and these did not break me out or make me oily. They also did not alter the texture or consistency of my foundation which is also a bonus.

Can't say great enough things about these amazing enhancers. Cover FX comes out with some really amazing products!!! :)
Eman S.
houston, TX
If you're looking for that glow that you see on instagram, this product will give you what you're looking for. When I say this is a multi-use item, it really is. $42 is quite a bit for one product, but really, you'll never run out of it and you can get so much use out of it. It blends into my skin when I use it to highlight my face. For more strobing power, I'll top it off with a powder highlight. I use this product on the inner corner of my eyes and it makes my dark brown eyes look so much more amazing! Use it on your cupid's bow or mix it into your foundation. There are just so many things you can do with it and it really does set in a sort of way. Not entirely, but the wear on it is fairly long.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Review for: Moonlight
I have been so eager to try this product out for weeks now and I finally was able to today. This is the absolute best highlighter I have ever tried. It gives you such a beautiful glow from within that can be used in the normal highlighted areas on your face, mixed with your foundation, or even as a beautiful color for your lids. Today I mixed with my foundation, which was the Too Faced born this way in case you're wondering, and oh my it gave me the most beautiful glow that did not change the formula of my foundation at all. I have a light skin tone and this color works well for me. I highly recommend this product to all and I will be getting more colors as soon as possible!
Shaina X.
I bought this a few months ago and yes the hype is real when it comes to this liquid highlighter! I seen this all over social media when this first came out, and I was in awe when I saw the outcome. I had to buy it to believe it, and girl I did believe it! This baby will give you a matte and shimmery finish, and it is also long-lasting. Also, it is also so worth the price because a little of this product does go a long way. You only need a small dot of the highlighter, and then just dab it all over on your cheekbones. If you're wondering if it stays true to its color? Well, YES! I would totally purchase this product again because this is by far my favorite highlighter.
Aida B.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Celestial
These are amazing. They're pretty pricey ($42), HOWEVER; this is a product that should last you for a really good amount of time, and it looks so beautiful on your skin. I like to mix it with my foundation when I want to look really glowy, and using this on the high points of my cheeks is the way I go every single day. I love this product and I like that they have a variety of shades for different skin colors. The only downside (and it's slight) is that I don't like to put this on my nose because it looks a little cakey, but that's not a big deal because I can just avoid that lol. BONUS: it's VEGAN and CRUELTY-FREE!
Keri G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Looking to buy this product...which one will work with fair skin?? :)
Heidy M.
Temple
I really want this in my life but can't justify spending 42 on it!? Anyone know of a good cheaper dupe for it or one that works just as well? Or is it just that amazing that I must spend the 42 for them? Lol
Sidni G.
What is your opinion on the Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops? Are they good or a waste of money? And what's the best shade for a tan/medium skin tone? Are they good highlighters
Caitlyn M.
I love the pay off but it is ok to use on oily skin? Does it enhance larger pores?
Will this product wear off quick?