BY COVER FX

Create your ideal foundation or tinted moisturizer by mixing these revolutionary drops of pure pigment with your favorite liquid beauty products.

These award winning, revolutionary drops of pure pigment were not designed to be worn alone but instead allow you to transform all of your favorite liquid beauty products into your ideal foundation or tinted moisturizer.  With this breakthrough formula you can customize both your level of coverage and desired finish.  What you choose to mix Custom Cover Drops with will determine your finish.  For a radiant finish, add to products like oils, serums, or creams.  For a matte finish, mix with a mattifying primer or lightweight lotion.  The possibilities are endless!  Then, simply adjust your coverage by the number of drops you add.

Ethyl Trisiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Bis-Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Dimethicone, Mica, Jojoba Esters, Triethylhexanoin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Water (Aqua, Eau), Alcohol, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Polyglycerin-3. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Cover FX Custom Cover Drops Foundation
  • "i like to add this to my bb cream or cc cream to cover more of the redness on my face. i also like to use the colors that are darker then my skin as a subtle contour if i don't feel like doing a full cream and powder contour. its just so easy to add onto your skin!" in 24 reviews
Nicole C.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
If you’re looking for full coverage then this is the product this is custom coverage if you want full then 3 drops if you want a little bit then 1-2 drops it’s actually really good I love it and it last a while but always remember to shake it very good.
Amberly S.
I do like these drops. They definitely help with adding coverage to other face products and correcting the tone of other face products. I have found that these drops have changed consistency over time, as they have become slightly thicker.
I also find these drops do add a sort of mattifying effect when added to other products. Not something that is a huge complaint, but I do prefer my skin to have more of a glowy finish.
Still a great product overall. Not sure I would repurchase only because there are quite a few similar products on the market now at a lower price point. I would like to try them and see if they compare to these.
Anne K.
W Bloomfield, MI
Review for: N40 more...
I was a little skeptical when I first got these drops but eventually when I started using them I realize that these are probably the best foundation that I have had it is amazing full coverage and eight players out everything to perfection these are amazing! These are definitely a buy that everybody needs to have
Rebecca R.
Fontana, CA
I’m someone who loves full coverage when it comes to my foundation so when I purchased these and the Sephora page said only use 3 drops for full coverage and 4 for extra coverage I was skeptical and used maybe about 6 drops. I was shocked and pleasantly surprised at how much coverage I had but was mad at myself because I of course over did it. I love these drops and for $44 I think that is an amazing price especially since you don’t need much when you do your makeup.
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
I actually won this product from boxycharm. I was so excited to try it. However when I got it I opened it up and it was super dark. I tried using it on my face as a bronzer or contour but it didn't blend out enough. I really want to like these drops but I'm having a hard time trying to think of ways to use them. I feel if I had gotten a different color I would really like them.
Dilya C.
Bronx
It’s just ok. You can’t use it on its own have to mix it with something. It gives ok coverage but doesn’t keep my shine free though., the main issue I have is that bottle. Uhhh when I try to squeeze the foundation spilled so many times everywhere. Also you will leave so much product there because you won’t be able to get all of it because of this stupid little pump.
Sunniya M.
Denver
I love this product! It is the best way for me to utilize foundations I purchased in the wrong shade/ and my Korean BB creams which as you know, are very limited in colors. I wear a G50 but honestly would perfer to wear this in a G40+ (thats my true perfect match) But it seems like they don't make the + colors in the Drops. G50 blends fine and is the prefect balance of golden and warm tones. For refernce I wear Bobbi Brown 4.0 in the stick foundation ( I can also wear 4.2 a new shade in their stick) , Shade W4 or W5 in L'Oreal True Match foundation- although I like to mix a drop of 4.5 to warm it up. and NC41 in Mac Studio Fix powder foundation.
Hope this helps if your thinking about purchasing it! It goes a long way and I belive although its expensive its worth it  and photographs beautifully.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
I wanted to love this foundation because the color is just right for my skin tone. But there are just too many cons with this foundation. First, it's very pigmented on its own so they only give you a tiny amount of product. Second, the packaging is awful. This gets foundation all over the sides and it's too thick for the dropper. I'd much rather they had a squeeze tube instead. Third, this foundation sits horribly on my skin. No matter what product I mix this with or even just using it alone, it looks horrible. It breaks up on my skin, it applies patchy, and it doesn't set on the skin. No matter how much I buff it in, it doesn't melt in with my skin and it just sits on top. I wish this worked on my skin because it's such an innovative product.
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
Not my favorite foundation. Bought it because I found a shade I could wear at Marshall’s for $7 but when i brought it home the product either was expired and dried up mostly or the bottle was almost empty. Shade matched well didn’t like the dropper on this one. Not a foundation I liked. Only pic I have using it is a double eye look. Was trying to decide which shade for thanksgiving pink or brown so did this look for fun
breianca s.
Marietta, GA
Cover FX is my nite in shining armor! Sleek glass bottle with the perfect blend of coverage and weightlessness. I have eczema and im prone to breakouts and this foundation is perfect for this. If your looking for a heavy mask to cover every imperfection, this isnt the product for you. You can still see really bad breakout and flare ups,BUT it will not irritate your skin further. You can add a few drops to your favorite moisturizer to transform almost anything to match your skin. I use maybe 2-3 for everyday life but 4-5 for an extended night out. Goes on silky smooth, takes a few mimutes to dry/set, and extremely buildable coverage.
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
What type of coverage does this provide? I like the idea of just adding to current moisturizer but I want it to look natural , not heavy like most foundations
Vanessa G.
Valley Vlg, CA
Are these worth the money?
Rosalinda V.
Will it be okay for oily skin? What skin type is best for this?
martha g.
Dallas, TX
Are this cover fs custom cover drops light coverage or full coverage?
Miranda D.
Has anyone tried these? I want to purchase, but am skeptical. How do they work? I'm just now catching up with the custom drops bandwagon, please fill me in!!