25 colors available

BY COVER FX

A revolutionary drop formula of concentrated pigments that allows you to weightlessly transform products in your beauty regimen into your ideal coverage. This innovative formula contains Flash Fusion Technology, so as soon as you drop in and mix with your favorite product, nothing but pure pigment is left behind allowing you to customize your ideal level of coverage. Blend them with anything liquid to create your desired coverage, including moisturizers, serums, oils, primers, foundations, and tinted moisturizers that are water, oil, or silicone-based. Simply adjust your coverage by the number of drops you add. The pigments are coated with lecithin, which is biochemically similar to the skin, to ensure seamless blending, precise control, and the smoothest application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Custom Cover Drops are NOT designed to be used alone. Failure to shake well before adding drops to your favorite product will distort the coverage and result in less than desirable results. Control your level of coverage by adjusting how many drops you use: one drop for sheer coverage, two drops for medium coverage, three drops for full coverage, and four drops for total coverage.

• Has anyone tried these? I want to purchase, but am skeptical. How d...4 Answers
  • What is the best base to mix these with? a primer...Be the first to answer!
  • Can I mix this just with my moisturizer? Is anyone tried this pleas...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
I've always maintained that Cover FX drops are a brilliant and innovative addition to the beauty industry. I started using samples of this product for quite a few months before I decided to buy the full size. I know the reviews for this product are mixed but here's why I think these drops are great: The power of pure pigment! You could add these drops to a white face cream or a beige foundation and absolutely transform the color. I've found that 2 drops can pretty much seal the deal but with more you get heavier coverage. I also love the range of shades available. As a woman of color finding my correct foundation shade has been a struggle since I started really wearing foundation 10 years ago. Cover fx allows me to take the foundations that fall short and adjust them to my exact skin tone. I also find that these drops create a dewy look to the skin. Perhaps because it's oil-based. I've used this product in moisturizers as well as cream & liquid foundations and it works perfectly across the board. My one and only complaint about this product has always been the packaging...I hate it! I feel it's messy and so much product gets stuck around the dropper that it becomes wasteful. And at $44/each there's no room for waste. This product would be much better suited in a pump. Overall it's a great staple product to keep in your stash, especially if you just love experimenting with makeup.
Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.
Lexington Pk, MD
I wanted to try it out several ways before posting my review and I like it so far. I have a really hard time finding anything that covers my scars and spots on my face but this is probably the closest I've come to that and a pale friendly color match. I mixed it with a foundation when I had spots needing extra coverage and then on days where i didn't need as much I just used a primer and it worked just as great. I tried it with a silicone based primer and an illuminating one and it mixed/applied well with both of them. I have to say I think I like using a mattifying primer to mix it with the best because it feels lighter on my face. It is a bit pricey but cover fx does have discounts some so you can get it cheaper like I got mine for 35 instead of 44 and you only use a couple drops so it should last a while. In the picture I used 2 drops with a small amount of Maybelline fit me. Good product
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Jamaica, NY
Just bought yesterday after doing color iq at Sephora. I had seen tutorials on YouTube and was really afraid that because most were sponsored I wouldn't like it.

How wrong could I be!

As told my numerous people this is not a foundation you apply straight to skin. It us recommend you use a base, blend it in and then apply. The base can be anything, the Sephora make up artist used a moisturizer. I've seen it used with primers and face oil, I'll have to experiment once I'm done with my make up forever face and body.

I didn't experience any transfer and color matched my skin. I will more than likely use one drops for a sheer coverage, but you can use as many drops as needed. The brand recommends using 1 for sheer, 2 for medium to full, 3 for full & 4 for complete coverage.

Did I mention how excited I am?!
Kala D.
Kala D.
I love love love the idea of this product. It makes it seem like the perfect way to always have the correct foundation match, because it is such a simple way to mix and alter colors. But the formula is a huge deal breaker for me. I have normal/combination skin and this turns my face into a greasy mess. Even when I first swatched this product it was obvious that it was more oily than I usually go for, but I decided to try it anyway. After seeing how greasy this is on my normal skin, I can't imagine how it would work on someone with oily skin. I wanted to love it, but I was so disappointed in the formula especially when combined with the price. It just doesn't strike me as a high-end product when I use it...it applies like I paid $3 for it when I actually paid $40. Would not recommend.
War-Paintz J.
War-Paintz J.
I received the N30 Custom Cover Drops and the Cover FX Neroli Oil Drops from a Giveaway on Instagram. Phyrra and Cover FX were so very kind by gifting me both these products, I am so very appreciative to them both. Yet at the same time I must give my honest opinion on the Cover FX Drops in N30 that I've used on approximately 4 different occasions. I do not feel the pigmentation is so great that the product cannot be used alone, the product seems to be a very drying feeling/look. You must use quite a bit of a moisturizer in order to obtain a non suffocating feeling on the face. The product also isn't a good choice for aging/mature skin as it does seem to find every crack and crevice on your face. This is most probably a product suited for the younger generation.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Lumberton, MS
I bought the custom cover drops in a shade lighter than my skin tone to mix with darker foundations or to add to sheerer foundations since can use bronzer to warm my face up if it lightens it too much. They work really well when mixed with another product. I've tried them with a few different foundations and it mixed well with them all. I tried using them alone with a primer as a foundation and it didn't work as well. It clung onto dry spots pretty immediately. As the day went on my skin started to look kind of oily. I don't think it lasted as long on it own either. I would definitely give them a try though bc they do work really well mixed and may work perfect for your skin type as a foundation.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Cleveland, OH
This product has changed my foundation game... first the color is perfect! I'm N10 but there is such a wide color rang I don't imagine that anyone couldn't find there perfect color. Now it is pricey at $44, however your only using a couple drops every time you use it. I've used it with a bb cream and 1 drop for just a light coverage option. I've used it with a foundation that was just a little to dark and 3 drops for a super full coverage. my favorite way to use it is with a moisturizer mixed with a little primer and 3 to 4 drops.... I like full coverage usually and I think the added primer helps it last through my 12 hour work days. seriously I cannot rave enough about this product!
JoLynn B.
JoLynn B.
Long Beach, CA
Like a lot of others who have negatively reviewed this product, I really wanted to like it. It did not make me oily or break out as has happened to some, but I had a very hard time getting good coverage no matter how many drops I used. I tried it with both moisturizer and primer, I even tried with a lighter moisturizer and a heavier one. I just did not have good luck with it at all. I have a lot of freckles and, while I don't want to completely mask them, I don't feel like this evened out my skin tone at all. Not to mention that having to mix it every morning is more of a mess than it seems to be worth. Disappointed.
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Jeffersonville, IN
I watched the review on Youtube of this foundation custom drops. I bought it at Sephora in shade N50. This foundation saves my other foundations! I have few foundations that I love but I also hate them. I love the way they feel on my skin but I hate the coverage. I like full coverage foundation. I used this foundation to mix with other foundation to give full coverage result...and it did! It made my other foundation extra coverage. I only dropped two drops and mix it and voilà...it worked! This also can mix with skin care, moisturizer or foundation primer. I'm impressed and definitely will buy it again!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond, OK
I love these drops!! They are just what I was looking for. I love to mix them with the Becca primer or Laura Mercier primer. It gives full coverage without being heavy at all. Also, I don't feel like I need to set it at all. It dries down really nicely! I apply with my Beauty Blender, but want to try a brush. It does cling to dry patches a little bit.

UPDATE
I tried this with a beauty oil and LOVE it that way but I do have to set it with a powder so it doesn't slide around. The beauty blender is my favorite way to apply it, the brush doesn't really blend the best.
Stacie F.
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
What type of coverage does this provide? I like the idea of just adding to current moisturizer but I want it to look natural , not heavy like most foundations
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Valley Vlg, CA
Are these worth the money?
Rosalinda V.
Rosalinda V.
Will it be okay for oily skin? What skin type is best for this?
martha g.
martha g.
Dallas, TX
Are this cover fs custom cover drops light coverage or full coverage?
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Has anyone tried these? I want to purchase, but am skeptical. How do they work? I'm just now catching up with the custom drops bandwagon, please fill me in!!