BY COVER FX

Maggie P.
Fall River, MA
I bought this brush back when it was a weekly wow product. I actually really like it to blend my concealer on low effort days. It blends nicely and is a good size and has soft bristles. It’s made me want to try their other brushes as well.
Jen R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
This was my first Cover FX foundation brush that I ever purchased along with the cream foundation. I rarely used it at the time since I was still new and figuring out how to apply the product well. I like that the brush is soft and easy to clean. I can't quite say I'm satisfied with it because it never really got much use. It's definitely not a brush that I would reach for on the daily, but it's just good to have around.
nohely b.
I tried applying foundation without it and had OK results, but with the brush my skin looks flawless! I tap a liquid foundation brushbrush in the cream foundation and gently apply under eyes, around nose and in the creases at either side if my mouth. I tap foundation brush on compact then tap over a quarter of my face at a time. Then use the brush in a swirling motion all overover to blend. BEAUTIFUL!
Alyssa N.
Houston
this is one of my favorite foundation brushes it is easy to use and it leaves your makeup streak free
there are a lot of foundation brushes on the market but this is one of my favorites i am very satisfied with this product
Mari H.
This brush I have used before, very soft to the touch. I bought it at Walmart. Good price. An it lasted me a good 4 months. My skin type is very smooth an it help apply what I was wanting to apply. I would definitely buy more of these brushes
estrella r.
Plano, TX
I love the brush but I like putting the foundation with a blender instant but its pretty good I do recommended for u and plus it has a pretty good yes I would recommend it for u guys I think u should really buy one of it i have it and I love it u need to get it
Lisa L.
Hopkins, SC
Very good brush. Blends very well. Very soft. I haven't had an issue with shedding so that's awesome. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new brush.
Michelle J.
Bono, AR
So far I looove this brush. Soft and easy to blend with. Great price too!! I haven't had any shedding issues yet. Would def recommend to a friend!!
Kristi T.
Walker, LA
Soft brush and blends well! Only downside is that it's a little pricey but it does do a great job. I use it for blending out my concealer
Malissa S.
DuPont , WA
Amazing brush. Provides excellent coverage and able to get to the itty bitty places. Soft and good quality. Especially for the price.
Kelli A.
Ludlow, MA
I have always wanted to try cover fx products but never have! I can always use more brushes how are these?
AC A.
Summerville, SC
How does liquid foundation look after the first application for a full coverage look?