BY COVER FX

A water-based liquid cream concealer offering medium to full coverage. This full-coverage concealer designed for both the undereye area and face helps conceal imperfections, darkness, and discolorations. This clinically tested product does not contain gluten, mineral oil, or talc. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The Cover FX shade system is easier to follow and is inclusive of all skintones. Cover FX created more shades with each shade scientifically three percent darker than the previous shade in the series. Find your undertone (underlying skin tone): P = Pink, N = Neutral (equal parts pink and golden), G = Golden. The lower the number, the lighter the shade. Start with the N series if you're not sure what your undertone is. If the shade looks too Pink, find your shade in the Golden undertones. If the shade looks too Yellow, find your shade in the Pink undertones.

• I just started using this and while I do think it covers ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this concealer for a while but...1 Answers
  • Will this be a good fit for someone with dry skin? 2 Answers
Cover FX Cream Concealer
  • "super great coverage but it is really thick so a lot of people probably wouldn't use under their eyes. i rarely use this under my eyes but when i have really dark circles i use this. this concealer is also super great for covering up acne. if you want to try something with a ton of coverage try this. " in 10 reviews
  • "one of my favorite concealer a to use on clients, pretty full coverage, but thick so not awesome for oily skin unless you using a setting powder " in 8 reviews
  • "it's a good full coverage concealer. blends well and hides all my acne marks. can be a bit drying for some people but not a problem for my oily skin. " in 8 reviews
  • "very good product similar to mac and it gives full coverage and last all day long. also it doesn't get all flakey & dry. perfect for oily to dry skin." in 4 reviews
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
Review for: Light more...
Really nice and creamy, great for undereye bags because it’s pretty full coverage and nice and hydrating so it doesn’t dry out or crease. I’m a big fan. A little goes a long way! I don’t really think this is a good one to wear without a foundation though because it’s so pigmented it’s noticeable without a base underneath
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
Review for: N Light more...
I love this concealer! Covers all of my imperfections and brightens under my eyes. It is very blend-able and goes on smooth. My only complaint is I wish the packaging were different. More of a lipgloss style applicator would be preferential to me, but otherwise I love this product.
Erika J L.
Bryn Mawr
Review for: N Medium more...
Thank the lord for a concealer with NEUTRAL UNDERTONES!!!!! This concealer is a flawless match for me and it performs great!! It does not crease when used correctly - this formula is water based for those who need that hydration and 27% pigment!!! So you do not need to use a lot to get AMAZING coverage! A dream for those who can’t use a drying formula (shape tape) and for those with fine lines and wrinkles! My #1 go to!!!
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
Review for: P Light more...
I recently just decided to purchase this product from Sephora because I was looking for a new concealer to use for my dark spots. Wow it was amazing! It covers under my eyes perfectly and it lasts all day without moving or coming off!
Jeyna g.
Denair, CA
This is by far the closest thing I've found that covers most imperfections and lasts long enough to actually go out. Even sweating it is the only product ice used that lasted somewhat long enough to go without touch up
Patricia C.
Bronx, NY
People rarely talk about this product and frankly I don't understand why because, it's so amazing. I have dry skin and this applies beautifully on top of my Lancôme foundation. It has great coverage, its long lasting and it's buildable. I use this product to conceal and brighten my under eye and I love to use it to cream contour as well. I Have been using this concealer over a year and have yet to find one to give me such a beautiful result. I will continue on purchasing this product and I strongly recommend you guys to give it a try.
Cailyn S.
Review for: N Medium more...
Can I just start with saying how impressed I am with this product!!! I was using the Makeup forever concealer which I love but recently found out the aren't cruelty free so I went on the hunt for something identical but with better business practices. Oh have I found it!!! This product is vegan which is a plus too. The concealer blends beautifully and the color was a perfect match (I bought it online with just a hope and a chance it would match). I'm going to recommend this to everyone now. One complaint, it could lasted a little long like the Makeup forever one but I can live with that issue.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Review for: N Light more...
This is one the best concealers I've ever used! The coverage is in between medium and full coverage. It's not medium coverage but it isn't full coverage, does that make sense? It can be built up to the coverage you desire! It's very easy to apply and even easier to blend. The finish is a beautiful natural finish, sometimes I feel like it could almost be completely matte. Overall, this is a great concealer and if you're someone who's in the market for a great concealer then you need to pick this up!
Kate W.
Troy, IL
Review for: N Extra Light more...
I love love love this concealer!! After going through many fails of other brands I finally found one that’s perfect for me!! It’s super buildable and the more you put in the most coverage you’re going to get! I bought it at Sephora for $27 and it lasted me a lot longer than I had originally thought! I just ran out of the product and will 100% be buying it again!!
Taylor R.
I enjoy this product. Another my mom had bought but never used so i took it and enjoyed. It's good to apply after primer, dab over any blemish or unwanted spots then foundation over. works pretty decent for me just doesn't stay on sometimes as long as i'd like, but overall i enjoy it and would recommend to try it!
maria l.
Does it cover dark circles
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
On a scale of 1 to 10, How well does this work ?
Asma B.
Windsor, Ontario
Is it water proof?
Anna N.
Van Nuys, CA
Will this be a good fit for someone with dry skin?
Anna Y.
I just started using this and while I do think it covers ok....I find it's a tad thick. I use it for under eye circles. Any feedback on how to better apply this? I use my ring finger to pat on a small amount.