BY COVER FX

Maria C.
Maria C.
Miami
This foundation was too heavy for me to use on my face. I use it to hide spider veins and imperfections in my legs. It also needs to be set with a powder. It can be a bit oily so it's probably better for dryer complexions. Full coverage fans will enjoy it.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
This stuff it's wonderful feels amazing on your face goes on nice and smooth super soft and it spreads super easy !! I would say it's long lasting for whatever you have planned for the day !!! Give this a try !
araceli r.
araceli r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I actually bought this after many YouTubers recommended it, and let me tell you this product is bomb. Full coverage without making the face look over done.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Hattiesburg, MS
Great stuff it provides me with awesome, even coverage. Takes away the shine and I don't have to reapply it too often it stays Pretty well in place!
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
i absolutely love this foundation! I use this when I want a fuller coverage, because it covers everything without it feeling too heavy on the face
Krystle B.
Krystle B.
Caryville
This product glides on smoothly and is full coverage, lasts a really long time too. Doesn't cause me to breakout and it's great for oily skin.
edwin e.
edwin e.
SILVER SPRING, MD
I love this powder foundation it's super high coverage but so natural on the skin definitely a must try if you like powder foundations
Leslie Z.
Leslie Z.
Shell Knob, MO
Great coverage loved this for days when I wanted total full coverage on my skin can tend to get oily but if you set it stays in place.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Love this press powder it does not make me break out at all or feel cakey on my face. It gives medium coverage and is great put over a bb cream
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.