BY COVER FX

Maria C.
Maria C.
Miami
Review for: Other
This foundation was too heavy for me to use on my face. I use it to hide spider veins and imperfections in my legs. It also needs to be set with a powder. It can be a bit oily so it's probably better for dryer complexions. Full coverage fans will enjoy it.
araceli r.
araceli r.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I actually bought this after many YouTubers recommended it, and let me tell you this product is bomb. Full coverage without making the face look over done.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
i absolutely love this foundation! I use this when I want a fuller coverage, because it covers everything without it feeling too heavy on the face
Leslie Z.
Leslie Z.
Great coverage loved this for days when I wanted total full coverage on my skin can tend to get oily but if you set it stays in place.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Kyara H.
Kyara H.
Full coverage foundation! Doesn't emphasize texture or pores. Long lasting on the skin and feels natural when wearing.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Muy bonito espero y si se mire bonito en mi piel por qué hay algunos productos que son malos pero se mira bien
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
A thick, perfectly pigmented coverage that comes in so many skin tones!! Make sure to find the right one as cover FX got really specific with this :) coverage can be blended out or dabbed in for optimum results. Although it's super thick, and can blend out some tattoos, it doesn't feel heavy on my face. My go to coverage. About $60, lasts for a long time and sooooo worth the cost!! LOVE!!
Vivian M.
Vivian M.
Acho que esse pó compacto deve ser ótimo , gostaria de usar ,ele parece ser ótimo e ter uma testura ótima , ele parece ser muito bom .