MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersCover FX
Cover Click Foundation & Concealer Stick

Cover FX Cover Click Foundation & Concealer Stick

A longwearing, full coverage stick foundation and concealer in one.

Conceal, contour, and highlight with this multi-tasking stick foundation. Available in 24 Global Shades, this longwearing formula instantly conceals imperfections with 32% pigment while its creamy yet weightless texture glides on effortlessly and blends seamlessly for a perfect second skin finish.Each lightweight, compact Cover Click is packed with product and contains 55% as much product as our full sized compact foundation. While they can be purchased alone, they were specifically designed to fit into the innovative, double-ended Click Stick for ultimate convenience and portability.

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Beeswax, Ozokerite, Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Silica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Ethyl Oleate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

Is this any good for oily skin and people with open pores?
Have anybody tried [product:cover-fx-cover-click] foundation? What are your thoughts?
Is it worth the money? x
Start your review of Cover FX Cover Click Foundation & Concealer Stick!
Product Highlights
This is definitely full coverage! I love the way it is able to cover all of my blemishes! This definitely gets the job done! It’s a little on the expensive side, since I typically buy drug store makeup. I would definitely recommend!in reviews
Yuliya P.
Hst Newcastle, DE
Cover FX Cover Click Foundation & Concealer Stick uploaded by Yuliya P.
Cover FX Cover Click Foundation & Concealer Stick uploaded by Yuliya P.
Review for: N70
I’ve bought this mini Cover Click stick as a mini bronzing stick and thought that N70 would be perfect for my fair-light completion. As you can see, this neutral shade is way to yellow and as I’m cold toned, it seems to be very orangy on me and quite light for a bronzer. However the quality of a product is amazing, this foundation blends perfectly. Will be using this in summer to create a light bronzer look.
Yesenia B.
Modesto, CA
I couldn’t find the color corrector I was looking for from Cover Fx, but I did find this which has similar packaging. The color corrector is great and really covers my under eyes
Jordan K.
Baltimore
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: N10
I like this Cover FX concealer stick because it covers under eye darkness quite well in addition to minor blemishes. I like it better than some liquid alternatives because it is thicker and stays on longer.
Shatera T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve recently purchased this and I am absolutely in love with this concealer. It does everything I need for it to do.
Candy B.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: G50
I picked this up during a Sephora sale hoping to keep this in my bag as an emergency base/cover-up. This baby is pigmented, creamy, and very buildable. It blends so easily, you can honestly even do it with your hands! It wears well. Does not crease. After five hours, it does break down and get a bit too dewy on my t-zone. It wears better on the drier parts of my face. Still, I really enjoy this for the true-to-color shade, blendability, and the compact size. FYI, I am golden tan NC40 and wear the click stick in G50.
Erika J L.
Bryn Mawr, PA
By far my favorite color corrector. I have already done a full review on this product so I’m not sure why it showing up in my snaps, however this product is amazing. It covers all dark circles and lasts a really long time.
Diana B.
cashmere, WA
If you’re thinking about switching to a stick foundation this is a great one to try. The price range is a good starter and it works amazing!
Mary M.
Review for: N10
Cover Fx stick foundation and concealer has gone way above my expectations! Pros it will cover just about anything. Cons it is pricey but I feel it is worth it. It applies and blends very easy. The stick formula makes it easier to control the amount you apply. It is very buildable.
Amaya O.
This has lasted me forever I bought it for contouring and it works perfect for that. I haven’t used it for foundation bc it’s very full coverage and seems like it would be heavy but for color correction and contour It’s good.
Brittany W.
Florida
I cannot recommend this product or brand. I love that they use the cleaner ingredients than most other companies, but my skin is already oily and these increase the oiliness by 1000. Not easy to work into skin either