30 colors available

BY COVER FX

A cream color corrector available in six universal shades to visibly even skintone by neutralizing the appearance of discoloration. Correct Clicks are cream color correctors that visibly even out skin tone by neutralizing the appearance of discoloration. These six shades are universal to meet any correction need. Choose the shade that matches your skin concern: Green: light and medium skintones (neutralizes intense redness) Yellow: light and medium skintones (neutralizes mild redness) Lavender: light and medium skintones (neutralizes yellow and adds brightness) Peach: light and medium skintones (neutralizes dark spots and undereye circles) Orange: medium-to-deeper skintones (neutralizes dark spots and undereye circles) Brick: deep skintones (neutralizes dark spots and undereye circles) Carry your Clicks individually or load into your customizable Click Stick to create your own perfect, portable beauty tool. Customizing your Click Stick is simple. Just pick, click, and go.

• I'm looking at purchasing in shade Peach to help cover up dark circ...1 Answers
  • I have a lot of purple under my eyes and haven't found anything tha...1 Answers
  • I think it's dumb that you have to buy a holder for these for $8 an...1 Answers
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
First, I ordered this online (in yellow), so when I opened my package I was stunned at how tiny this is. The tube is smaller than some freebie lipstick samples I have. To be fair, it has an equivalent amount of product inside as a full size lipstick, but it was not what I was expecting for the money at all.

More egregiously, this product is thick, yet not really creamy enough to blend easily. It is very drying, and not pigmented enough to do much of anything. I didn't find it to be effective in neutralizing mild redness, even though I used it as directed (applied directly to skin, blended out with fingers). All it managed to do was make the foundation I applied over it look worse than it would have without it.

In sum: this will be going back.
COLLEEN D.
COLLEEN D.
Greenacres , FL
I bought this at Sephora in Orange after an employee recommended it. I wanted to use this to color correct some of the dark spots on my face. The product is thick, dries up my skin and does not blend well at all. No matter how I apply this product, i.e. concealer brush or my finger, it ends up looking cakey under my foundation. Also, since it blends awfully my skin has an orange tint in those areas. I will would not recommend this to anyone and will be returning this.
kainaat a.
kainaat a.
I have a hard time finding a good foundation. I didn't own any high end foundations until I bought this one . I have to say , I'm super impressed. A lot of drugstore foundations are great but they tend to itch after a while on my face . This one provides enough coverage without looking cakey or anything and it can be worn as a concealer and foundation . For $18 you really can't beat the price ūüĎĆūüŹĽ
Jillian V.
Jillian V.
I am tan, have normal to dry skin, and dark under eyes. This orange was the right shade to hide my under eyes. It blended well and the packaging was adorable. It looks like lipstick tubes! I have been using this for a month and a little goes a long way. My tube still looks like I have not used it. I'm glad i made the purchase!
Hafsah J.
Hafsah J.
At first I was so disappointed with the size but after one use I got hooked. It's the perfect size to store or travel with. It's a really good product too. Gives 100% color correction and this tiny stick lasts a really really long time!
Tiffiney B.
Tiffiney B.
I love this color correcting stick! It is able to hide my dark circles perfectly on my medium skin tone. I am able to achieve really good thick coverage.
Vanessa Q.
Vanessa Q.
San Diego, CA
Concept is great for convenience and on the go, especially since you can have two different colors or selections on either side of the click stick. And it's great for the airplane because it's not in a liquid formula but in a solid formulation. The blendability is decent too. It's just that with the price they market it at, there is so little product you light as well be able to buy two products that also color correct or conceal with more product. It's easy to apply and for those who want a minimalistic makeup collection, this works great by having either a highlight, concealer, or color corrector on each side. The highlight formulation is subtle and everyday natural. The concealer has sheer to medium coverage and the color corrector can look good with a small amount applied. You might want to be careful because I feel like the formulation is creamy during the first few uses but it can become a dry formula over time, not that there isn't much product in the first place either.
Alma P.
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL
I really like this product! It was creamy but not too much where it was too movable. And the color REALLY worked for my complexion and my dark circles. I got the orange color btw. And yes it is really pigmented which means you don't need much.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
As a pro makeup artist, I use this to correct dark circles on my darker skinned clients and it works wonders! Apply first after eye cream then cover with a concealer that either matches their skin or is a shade or two lighter
Makeup by A.
Makeup by A.
I am on a color correcting kick and have been purchasing so many correctors from different brands and these are definitely up there in the ones that I am loving. I did a review and demo of all six shades on my YouTube channel (Makeup by Amy Michelle).
By far out of all the correctors I've tried (Becca, UD, etc.) this lavender shades is the BEST. It is absolutely beautiful and gives you such a gorgeous brightening effect and it is easily the most pigmented purple shade out there. I also really love the yellow and green shades as well.
Overall, the formulation of the lavender, yellow and green are very creamy, blendable, easy to work with, blends great with foundation, etc. I do really like the peach, orange and brick shades but find that they are little more drying. If you have dry skin I would stick to a more moisturizing corrector such as a liquid corrector. If you have combo/oily skin like I do I don't mind the formula but I still prefer other liquid correctors for those shades. Despite the consistency though, all six shades have great pigmentation, blendable, long wearing and do a great job of correcting the areas they are targeting.
I haven't quite decided if I'm keeping the peach-brick shades as I feel like I might like the Becca Papaya shade the best for DARK under eye circles. But I am most definitely keep the lavender, yellow and green shades those are must have.
Overall the quality of the products are really great you just have to decide what you are trying to correct and if that shade will work best with your skin type.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
What's the best way to apply this without overdoing it with the cream consistency and to apply under other make up?
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
I have a lot of purple under my eyes and haven't found anything that does the trick. Does this cancel out purples and blues well?
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Scarborough , ON
I just got this from an online order and I wanted to know if anyone else got theirs with water/oil bubbles on it?
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
I'm looking at purchasing in shade Peach to help cover up dark circles. How does it wear and for how long?
Katie W.
Katie W.
Ridgecrest , Ca
Does this product do well at covering facial redness? Specifically rosacea?