BY COVER FX

A cream color corrector available in six universal shades to visibly even skintone by neutralizing the appearance of discoloration. Correct Clicks are cream color correctors that visibly even out skin tone by neutralizing the appearance of discoloration. These six shades are universal to meet any correction need. Choose the shade that matches your skin concern: Green: light and medium skintones (neutralizes intense redness) Yellow: light and medium skintones (neutralizes mild redness) Lavender: light and medium skintones (neutralizes yellow and adds brightness) Peach: light and medium skintones (neutralizes dark spots and undereye circles) Orange: medium-to-deeper skintones (neutralizes dark spots and undereye circles) Brick: deep skintones (neutralizes dark spots and undereye circles) Carry your Clicks individually or load into your customizable Click Stick to create your own perfect, portable beauty tool. Customizing your Click Stick is simple. Just pick, click, and go.

• Has anyone used Cover FX Correct Click Brick (green) for ...1 Answers
  • I'm looking at purchasing in shade Peach to help cover up...1 Answers
  • I have a lot of purple under my eyes and haven't found an...1 Answers
Kay P.
Westchester
Review for: Orange more...
I really enjoy using this color correct instead of a concealer. I use it for the dark spots around my eyes and mouth. It goes on matte and is easy to blend and goes well with a powder foundation. If it helps anyone I am the color NW50 in a MAC powder foundation.
Chels M.
green river
Review for: Peach more...
I like this better than the smash box pencils. It’s a little thick though. I use this on a daily basis to cover up my dark circles under my eyes. Would suggest getting more product in the packaging though because this is really small for the price I paid.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
I really enjoyed using this product. The employee at Sephora recommended I get two; a darker and a lighter. One to color correct and one to conceal. You really only needed the littlest bit to cover things up, it's great for contouring, and honestly lasted me a really long time, which is great considering it's $18.
Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
I've used this multiple ways; On top of primer before foundation, on top of foundation before concealer and even a little bit on top of everything sometimes. It's creamy when you first put it on whatever you use to apply, and then it becomes a nice satin matte cover up. Perfect for finishing and prep.
marlon n.
Torrance, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Peach more...
expensive!! but works well fof covering my beard, acne, scars and imperections! super creamy, blendable and easy to use. if i can buy 20 of these i will but i cant lol im on my 4th one and will continue buying this.
McKinlee M.
Spanish Fork, UT
This product has amazing coverage in a little amount of product. It lasts all day and is seamless under my other makeup products. I use the green one to help cover zits and other red areas and it works like a charm!
Jannet M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: N30 (light to medium light skin w/neutral undertones) more...
With flash it honestly looks way better. It has a sticky consistency so if you have deeper wrinkles its not the conceler for you & a finishing powder is needed. Its a medium coverage I would say too?
Erika J L.
Bryn Mawr
Review for: Peach more...
This has replaced my Erase Paste, this has replaced my Bobbi Brown Corrector - this has replaced every color corrector in my collection. The main reason I love this is a) the color is PERFECT for neutralizing my dark circles b) it is light weight and does cause creasing c) is long lasting. Less is more with this one, absolutely perfect formula.
Jessica G.
White Plains
Review for: Peach more...
I like Cover Fx, but this is one product I will probably not buy again. It did a good job covering up my dark circles under my concealer, but when I was applying it, it felt as if the stick was tugging against my skin, and it was sort of easy to blend out. From now on I will probably stick to liquid color corrector.
Angela L.
Found the right Color corrector that's pigmented, stays, looks natural, don't crease under eyes!
Not to mention it's small size is as cut as a button!

I tried everything at Sephora before picking this one.
Comparing: Urban decay (too wet not enough coverage) , Dior (same but more coverage), becca (way too creamy for me maybe drying skins would like)

5 star Ratings:
COVERAGE: More pigmented!
NATURAL: Blends into a skin like finish!
LONGEVITY: Enough slip to place it but set to stay even after foundation.
I like to place before and after foundation for maximum redness cover.
EASE OF USE: the Smaller than lipstick stick is very portable.
The easiest of use! Fingers or baby concealer brush or lip brush
Price: worth it cause you only need a little at a time
The texture and finish reminds me of My Cle due Peau concealer.

Bonus is that COVER FX originally made make up for patience and their ingredients list is a lot simpler
Lindsey L.
What's the best way to apply this without overdoing it with the cream consistency and to apply under other make up?
Elissa G.
Dallas, TX
Has anyone used Cover FX Correct Click Brick (green) for covering redness/discoloration? Any other recommendations for redness?
Megan H.
Salem, OR
I think it's dumb that you have to buy a holder for these for $8 and then an additional tube or two for $18 each. Can you just buy the tube and use it without the click stick?
Sarah T.
Scarborough , ON
I just got this from an online order and I wanted to know if anyone else got theirs with water/oil bubbles on it?
Courtney T.
Oxford, ME
I have a lot of purple under my eyes and haven't found anything that does the trick. Does this cancel out purples and blues well?