BY COVER FX

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A cream color corrector available in six universal shades to visibly even skintone by neutralizing the appearance of discoloration. Correct Clicks are cream color correctors that visibly even out skin tone by neutralizing the appearance of discoloration. These six shades are universal to meet any correction need. Choose the shade that matches your skin concern: Green: light and medium skintones (neutralizes intense redness) Yellow: light and medium skintones (neutralizes mild redness) Lavender: light and medium skintones (neutralizes yellow and adds brightness) Peach: light and medium skintones (neutralizes dark spots and undereye circles) Orange: medium-to-deeper skintones (neutralizes dark spots and undereye circles) Brick: deep skintones (neutralizes dark spots and undereye circles) Carry your Clicks individually or load into your customizable Click Stick to create your own perfect, portable beauty tool. Customizing your Click Stick is simple. Just pick, click, and go.

Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer P.
The Cover FX Correct Click stick is an amazing product. I have it in the color peach. I use it for minimizing dark circles under my eyes and it works like a charm. With this product a little goes a long way. Easy to apply and less mess due to it being in a stick form. Picked this up during the 21 days of sales at ulta!
Kay P.
Westchester
Review for: Orange more...
I really enjoy using this color correct instead of a concealer. I use it for the dark spots around my eyes and mouth. It goes on matte and is easy to blend and goes well with a powder foundation. If it helps anyone I am the color NW50 in a MAC powder foundation.
Chels M.
green river
Review for: Peach more...
I like this better than the smash box pencils. It’s a little thick though. I use this on a daily basis to cover up my dark circles under my eyes. Would suggest getting more product in the packaging though because this is really small for the price I paid.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Cover FX Correct Click Brick peach. the latest addition to my arsenal as I heal from a bad breakout. My 1st official color correcting investment. Though I have tried green before. MUA used this on me & I was hooked. Color correct it did.
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
I really enjoyed using this product. The employee at Sephora recommended I get two; a darker and a lighter. One to color correct and one to conceal. You really only needed the littlest bit to cover things up, it's great for contouring, and honestly lasted me a really long time, which is great considering it's $18.
Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
I've used this multiple ways; On top of primer before foundation, on top of foundation before concealer and even a little bit on top of everything sometimes. It's creamy when you first put it on whatever you use to apply, and then it becomes a nice satin matte cover up. Perfect for finishing and prep.
Avanti A.
This is perfect for the dark under eye circles on my tan skin! It really helps neutralize the darkness and is really easy to apply - it doesn't tug at the skin, and blends in smoothly. I bought 2 backups just because I love this product so much!
Haley V.
Genoa
Review for: Brick more...
I have a red birth mark on my face and this really blocked out the red pigment and made it so much easier to cover with my foundation. It easily blends, but the sick is so short that when I rolled it up to apply it it broke off and it wasn’t even up that high!
McKinlee M.
Spanish Fork, UT
This product has amazing coverage in a little amount of product. It lasts all day and is seamless under my other makeup products. I use the green one to help cover zits and other red areas and it works like a charm!
Paola N.
Yonkers, NY
This little stick is pretty good. I use it under my makeup. I have oily combination skin. From all the options, I think this was the most affordable one. Its long lasting and Im pretty sure I'll buy again.
Lindsey L.
What's the best way to apply this without overdoing it with the cream consistency and to apply under other make up?
Sarah T.
Scarborough, ON
I just got this from an online order and I wanted to know if anyone else got theirs with water/oil bubbles on it?
Megan H.
Salem, OR
I think it's dumb that you have to buy a holder for these for $8 and then an additional tube or two for $18 each. Can you just buy the tube and use it without the click stick?
Courtney T.
I have a lot of purple under my eyes and haven't found anything that does the trick. Does this cancel out purples and blues well?
Katie W.
Ridgecrest , Ca
Does this product do well at covering facial redness? Specifically rosacea?

back