BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Elizabeth S.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
This is my favorite cream contour kit, I have tried sticks, and other creams but I always come back to this. I feel like this has lasted me so far over a year. I was afraid it was going to dry out but it is still perfect. I have a stick contour that had dried out and I bought it after this. This gives you time to play with it before it sets into place. I feel this is very effortless for a cream contour product. I will purchase this again.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
this is the first contour pallete i have ever bought. I really like this pallete, it is great for beginners because it gives a how to with a mirror. The packaging is so under whelming but the product is great along with the blend ability they creams are smooth and very pigmented which is nice, the only con is that you have to be super careful with how thick it is because it can emphasize pores if it is too thick.
Yesenia Z.
Sacramento, CA
Whenever I do a full face of makeup I always use this. It is my first contour kit and I've been able to use it super easily. There's a little paper guide that tells you where to put the different colors which I follow but I don't follow it precisely make sure to look up newer YouTube tutorials for the current styles and trends in makeup to get the best look possible with this contour kit
Kya S.
Palm Bay, FL
Review for: N Light more...
Are use this pallet until I literally died I loved it definitely a high coverage concealing are use it almost more of a foundation that I did a concealer and I absolutely loved the product and I love the packaging it’s adorable I do wish that the pan size were a little bit more and I also kind a wish that they would make the colors individual almost as if it was a shape tape because the product itself is amazing
Cassie D.
Pittsburgh
Review for: N Light more...
I bought this at Sophora I'm glad I have a gift certificate and I didn't actually use my own cash because I absolutely hate it. I have no idea how anyone gets this to blend it's like using a hard clay product on your face. It so dry that I even tried to whip it up with my brush. Definitely would not recommend this product
Kiara R.
S Ozone Park, NY
By far my favorite makeup product. I used to use the Kat Von D Light and Shade contour kit but i realized it was giving me achne, specifcally in the areas where I would contour. Once I started using the Cover FX Contour kit the acne went away. If your a beginner to liquid contour this is the best product to start with, its easy to use and comes with a diagram on where to use each section.
Megan L.
My absolute favorite contour kit! I love a nice creamy contour and this product does just the trick. I primarily only use one color from this kit, so I wish I could but that one color alone rather than having to spend so much on the entire kit, but that's fine. The "highlight" color could be a little lighter if you ask me. But other than that - I love this baby!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: N Light more...
I have owned this palette for over a year before I hit pan on the colors I actually used and finished the palette. I did not repurchase as I don't particularly prefer a cream contour since I have adult hormonal acne and it clogs my pores. My super oily skin also makes this stuff slide off almost immediately even when set. Setting this stuff is too many steps when I could just use a powder contour so I'm not sure I recommend this for those with acne or super oily skin unless you absolutely adore a cream contour.
This was my first contour kit ever about 2 to 4 years ago. I mostly used this as a color corrector under my eyes and highlighter because the highlighter was absolutely gorgeous and super long lasting.
The colors are very pigmented and the palette color selection of the entire collection is amazing as it's not a one size fits all and not only acknowledges other skin colors but undertones as well which is still pretty unique. Cover fx as a company is really great with all of their products in that aspect.
A little goes a very long way with everything in this palette so even though it is pricy (about average price for high end contour kits) it lasts a long time and kind of evens the price out over time compared to cheaper palettes. The quality is to die for. It blends out super easily and looks uniform with no patchiness. The contour and lightening colors and most surprisingly the cream highlight don't emphasize any texture. The light color is great as a concealer and that's what I preferred to use it for and I think thats what its meant for so that's unique in a contour palette. There's no scent to this at all so it shouldn't bother those who are sensitive in that way.
The packaging does not come with a mirror but it is pretty sturdy despite being cardboard. It's a thick, laminated cardboard that has a hinge over the front so there's no opening for debris from your makeup bag or traveling to get in and it closes there with a magnet so its very secure yet easy to open therefore it would probably be fine for traveling.
The quality is great just like everything from this brand and the creams don't cling to dry patches or acne scabs.
I totally recommend to those who love a cream contour or have normal, dry or combo skin. I just wouldn't suggest someone who's extremely oily with bad acne to use as its not non comodogenic.
As with all high end beauty products only purchase from approved vendors such as Sephora, Cult Beauty, sometimes ULTA if they carry it and the companies website. Aside from that don't waste your money because it will be fake and not the same in any way but is also dangerous as they use chemicals and ingredients not approved for use but sinve its the black market no one checks on them. Pass it on.
Rachel K.
Seattle, Wa
Best. Ever. Lasts so long. I use the darkest shade to contour and the lightest to conceal under the eyes. The medium shade is perfect as a light foundation. The highlight is super comparable to BECCA highlight. I recommend to everyone who comments on my contour.
Olivia D.
State College, PA
While it may seem as though there is not much product for the amount you pay the Cover FX Contour Kit is very much worth it. It blends very well with other products and really gives you a great assortment of colors to blend and get the best contour you could. I would definitely buy this product again!
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon