BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Kat T.
Springfield, MO
Review for: N Light more...
I think my issues with this pallet are mainly issues with not liking creams. The two darker colors are also too dark for my skin tone so I mainly only use the highlighter
Nancy H.
simpsonville
Blends out beautifully, and flawless look. Not the best for oily skin but I did use it on someone with dry skin and the results were amazing. Long lasting if you have dry skin.
Marie M.
Washington, DC
My go too my everyday like I’m in Love my pans are on e I only have shade 2 and 4 left great wonder product Is currently 20 cheaper and I will be getting me another one
Justine G.
Holly Ridge, NC
This is one of those products that I was super hyped about and bought as soon as I had the money, but I was a little sad that the light palette just doesn't work with my skin tone. The actual creams themselves feel great and blend very well with a beauty blender or a foundation brush. The two contour shades provided in the palette would be more suited for warm skin tones most likely for pale people who can tan. It looks very orange on me. The highlight portion of this is great for my skin tone and I still use it, but I just use a different product for my contour. I've also blended these with the Cover FX Custom Enhancer drops which add a beautifully Dewey-ness to my skin. The palette is definitely more matte, but not extremely drying so it should work well for dry skin.
Theresa N.
New Orleans , LA
It’s full coverage!!! The color is blendable!!! You do need facial oil to blend with this product, because it’s a little dry to get you that smooth application!!!
Ally D.
This is a GREAT contour kit if you ALREADY know how to contour. I would not recommend this kit if you have never contoured before or you are learn...stick to powder contour. I bought this kit when I first started contouring and honestly it wasn't helpful. Cream contour is just a lot harder to work with when you're new to it. Powder's tend to blend out a lot easier and these particular creams you really have to work into your skin (they're a little dry). Now that I have been contouring for years I recently went back to this palette and I love it! It's a NATURAL contour palette so this can really be used for everyday. Just took so time to figure out how to use it.
Sunniya M.
Denver
I love this! I’m new to the world of contouring. I have always highlighted but didn’t do the dark part of contouring. Not wanting to look like a over done drag queen on instagram i headed to Sephora. The artist took the time to show me where and how to apply it. I find it to be quite natural and it took the guessing work of finding contour shades for me. Another tip she showed me: for women of color its quite normal for our face to have more then one shade. You can use one of the contour shades to warm up your forehead so it doesn’t look ashy from your foundation. I wear g 40 + in the mineral powder foundation and g 50 in the foundation drops.
Rae D.
Suffolk, VA
This is by far the easiest contour kit I have used. The colors are great and the concealers are creamy and easy to blend out. What I also love is that even tho the highlight shade was a litter to light I was able to mix it with the lighter contour shade (3) and they mixed well together with ease. If you're a beginner this kit is ideal because it comes with a guide on how to highlight and contour.
Saba A.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I heard that this is basically the Cover FX cream foundations, but matched up here for highlighters and contours.

Whatever it is, it's all super full coverage. I don't even bother with foundation when I wear this, because I end up drawing my clown face and blending it all out :) the Medium kit is a perfect match for my skin!

The only thing is that I always end up with a lot of shine. On top of that, it creases into my laugh lines. It needs a really good primer and setting powder, which I haven't quite nailed yet.
Valerie A.
Albuquerque, NM
Received this highlight/contour palette as a gift. Not usually into cream products, but works decently. The highlighter is a bit difficult to work with as it's pretty stiff and I haven't found a tool to properly apply it with other than my fingers, but even then I can't get it to blend in seamlessly with the rest of my makeup. The bronzers work well with dense kabuki blending brushes, and are the best part about this palette. Overall, I wouldn't purchase this with my own money, but works alright.
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon