BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Ah1am_Ah1am T.
London , Perivale/ Greenford
Love these contour palette feels good nice colors.. would recommend it 100% .. love love love it .
Una S.
Johor Bahru
Cover fx is a really good product but I don't have any chance to try any of this brand product yet
Amy D.
My brothers girlfriend got me one if these and I absolutely love it. It makes my face look amazing.
shiviee v.
surrey, BC
it has the colours that go well with my skin tone and help me to enhance the features i want to.
Demi S.
Review for: N Light more...
really nice and pigmented! easy to blend but have used products cheaper that are much better x
Carolyn M.
Halifax, NS
Review for: N Light more...
Not as good as their regular cream foundation. The highlight color doesn’t really show well.
Ana R.
This contour kit is...immm dyinggg for this so perfect..😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙i want agaiiinnn and agaiinn
Ceylan Y.
The fieat two shades are best for mee and they blend out well and last pretyy long
ally k.
Tantallon , NS
I love this contour kit, it makes my skin look amazing and I love the way it makes my face look slimmer which is very important for me because I hate the way my face look without contour, it blends out nicely and it gives you a really nice warm colour which I love , it’s not heavy on the skin and the cream goes on so much easier
danielle l.
Hamilton, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I love a creme based as opposed to a powder contour and this certainly has a great texture. Easy to blend with foundation, colors seem to work for my fair tone.
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon