BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Melissa H.
Tilton , NL
My FAVOURITE contour kit!!! They have amazing products. It lasts for a long long time and the comparison is the best! It rocks! Works perfect with my medium skin tone also. Will buy it again and I highly highly recommend this.
lisa s.
Ottawa, ON
I liked this contour kit but it wasn't my favourite. It wasn't as creamy as I would have liked which made it a bit hard to blend and I really didn't like the blush. The colours were good and it looks good if you are willing to take the time to blend it out nicely.
Hawa H.
ajax
This palette is a total steal. You get 4 creamy contour shades. The colour range means it'll work well for a range of skintones, with warmtones for sculpting and cooler shades for adding shadow and cresting angles. The cream contour is very beautifully pigmented, so a light-hand is needed, and it can even work as a concealer for blemishes. I absolutely adore this contour kit and swear by it to friends and family.
ash m.
Dinga
Review for: N Light more...
i love this product the only contour palette i use it is my favorite it is my first contour kit and i think may be last it is very blendable  it is very easy to apply just love it it nice and simple packaging has nice pigmentation the one i have right now is my 3rd one and recommend this product + i m obsessed badly with this just ;ove it
daisy h.
Rantree Fold , Essex
The actual product of this is confusing. It has a powdery overlay but underneath is cream? The highlight shades are way too dark for me and so are the contour shades but the mirror on it is one of the best I've ever used so I'm keeping it for that 😂
Daisy W.
Denver, CO
Review for: N Light more...
To be fair this is the only contour kit I've tried but I think the colors work great with my skin tone and the texture of them is so creamy. I found that these don't tend to wear off through out the day which is great!
Elizabeth T.
Toronto, ON
Review for: N Light more...
It works. I feel sometimes on the lighter contour kits the undertones can be a hit or miss. Some people don’t notice it but as a
Professional it really bothers me lol. Otherwise great great product and does as it says.
Tamanna S.
Gravesend , Kent
The colours are so creamy and blend really well on the skin, this is the first cream contour and highlight I've used and I will be buying again. I normally use liquid just in case anyone was wondering.
Lina M.
Grande Prairie , AB
Review for: N Light more...
I love this contour palette great for on the go great price more on the higher end but I totally love this product bought it from Sephora very good coverage for the concealer and the contour colour is great
Shannon W.
Seeleys Cove, NB
Review for: N Light more...
Overall, for a cream contour, I think this does a great job. I'm not huge on Cream contouring, but it has a nice creamy consistency that blends out fairly easily. I do enjoy using it and I would recommend it.
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon