BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Lajia S.
vaughan
Review for: N Light more...
LOVE IT!!!! Best contour I've ever tried. The colours are just perfect they are not orange at all and they make such a good shadow. It's blendable and you need the tiniest amount. It's definitely long lasting. It's great pallete, id definitely get it again
Matilda W.
Stafford, Staffordshire
Review for: N Light more...
I purchased this because I wanted to experiment more with cream contour, and I wasn't let down at all. It have beautiful blending and I definitely think I'll repurchase. The neutral undertones are really nice, especially if I want a more natural look.
Maggie H.
abbotsford
Review for: N Light more...
This kit was extremely useful. It was super easy to blend and apply. Also it was very long lasting which was a great part of the product! I love the packaging. I would definitely recommend to others. I'm going to purchase this again once I run out.
Bethanie A.
Barrie, ON
Pros: blends nice, comes with a beautiful highlight for you skin tone, creamy
Cons: some shades are to orangey and creases
I didn't use the matte highlight because it creased under my eyes but the other shades blend flawless and mixs together well with other products.
Ruth R.
Tiene buena pigmentacion, el empaque es bueno, los colores que maneja son los correctos para cada tono de piel pero deverian de tener muestras ya que no se sabe con ecxactitud cual paleta es la correcta
Tillie A.
I used a sample of this product and I've never tried anything so creamy!! I have light-medium dry skin and unfortunately I could only use this with a tan. However it's the best contour kit I've tried so I will be buying the full size
Eve B.
Review for: N Light more...
This product is so amazing! I love this so much it's so pigmented! It's so good for the price and I would definitely buy this again. I would recommend to anyone, the packaging is so nice and I honestly love the product!
Maya N.
Golden, AB
Review for: N Light more...
 Cover FX Contour Kit is a convenient contouring palette with all you need to contour, strobe, and highlight your complexion. contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a natural-looking finish. This kit features four ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match. It includes a step-by-step instruction card to ensure perfect pro results.
Vanessa Alejandra Del Valle L.
doral florida
Lo uso muy bueno, aunque me gustaría que viniera en una presentación de correctores y contorno más completa. Que te permita tener todo lo que necesitas a la mano.
Dalgerys A.
I thought this product was incredible, because it fulfills its purpose because it gives you benefits to your beauty. I recommend it for its great quality, I loved it, I got very good results when I used the product I love it, perfect.
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon