BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Elias M.
I got given this by a friend of mine, and unfortunately the shade was WAY too dark for my skin, so I had to greatly mix some of the shades with some foundation to make it lighter. The highlighter was a nice touch and I used that quite a bit. I did like the feel of how the cream glided and blended into my skin however, it just was unfortunate it did not match my skin tone!
Helina M.
Vancouver, BC
Finding a contour kit that matches my skin tone isn't easy, it ends up looking unnatural or cakey. But this came off perfectly when I tried it at Sephora, and I ended up getting it and love it!!!
It's worth the cost it looks very natural as long as you apply at the right way and don't overload. And you need very little so the box will last you a long time. It's a must have for someone into contouring!
Dippalli N.
Yardley, Birmingham
This new contour and highlighting palette from Cover FX is amazing! With 2 cream and 2 powder highlighters and contour shades that you can use individually or layered, you can create beautiful natural or more obvious makeup looks. This palette can be used all year round and is one of my go - tos! COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
estefanny g.
Paterson, NJ
I love this product, it is very kind to my skin, I love its texture and the effect that remains on my skin, I recommend it a lot, it has a good price and it is easy to get
Yemurai R.
Coventry
This the only contour kit I use! I like how there are two shades you could use for highlighting. As a woman of colour I use the darker highlight shade to prevent flashback! This should be used with the designated brush for this kit. The hightlight is great when applying under eyebrows. However, I find it difficult to apply and blend onto my cheekbones.
Noora B.
Winnipeg , MB
I absolutely love this Contor kit it's creamy and it applies so beautifully I use it with my beauty blender and I think it's absolutely amazing. I think the pigmentation it's great it's the quality is great the price point is a little high but I'm overall very happy with that stays on very long and does not break me out. Yay
Su M.
San Juan
I used this on a dark skin color woman while certifying as a MUA. The class was called sephia and i had to use colors that look good on her skin. This contour kit looked very flattering on her and it matched her skin perfectly.
Astrea D.
Doral, FL
Review for: G Medium Deep more...
Este kit de contorno de cover Fx, es increíble porque contiene los colores necesarios para hacer las correcciones en el rostro, trae dos un iluminador dos contornos oscuros, su precio es muy accesible, además son productos de cobertura media, es perfecto para incluirlo en tu maquillaje diario
Ella S.
Toronto, ON
I personally enjoyed this kit when I first got it, but overtime it began to have an old rusty smell. The colors also started drying up and it didn't smell nice on my skin at all. Kind of a plastic smell. I wouldn't purchase it again, and I don't really recommend it.
Ms Purple C.
Calgary, AB
The formula is easy to work with. I️ enjoy a cream contour over powder. I️’m a beautiful chocolate shade (fenty 450w) so I️ found the deepest shade not dark enough to contour with so that makes this quad not useful to me. I️ bought this at Sephora and decided to return because I️ couldn’t use all the sha
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon