BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Tkeya G.
Toms River, NJ
I love the darkest shade of this palette for my contour. When I do contour, this is my go to. I love the way it applies and how easily and well it blends into my skin. Since I’m hitting pan in two shades, I definitely will be buying again.
Faye S.
Spring Valley , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: N Deep more...
I love this Contour it it blends flawlessly and works well with all of my various foundations not streaky at all and the undertones work well with my skin glad it comes in various undertones and shades
Stephanie M.
Good amount of product. The matte highlight is great and doesn't get cakey while the shimmer is absolutely beautiful, especiallt with glass skin technique. I wish the contour was cooler.
Brooke C.
Waynesville, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Product is sheer, especially the lighter shades which have little to no payoff. Not ideal if you’re going for a super sculpted look, but if you’re going for something more natural this might be just what you need.
Valerie M.
Super creamy and smooth with great color options. The only thing I don't like about this palette is the highlighter cream is much dryer than the other three and is harder to use.
Danielle B.
Review for: N Light more...
I love using this on clients! One of the creamiest formulas for Creme contour. Easy to blend out and they have a color for all skin types! I love their focus on all skin tones.
Ruru A.
detroit, mi
Such an underrated cream contour kit. It’s got 4 shades contour bronze matte highlight shimmer highlight. Which all four are usable i have used all four when using this kit as some other contour kits I’ve only used the contour part with this palette I’ve used them all and they all compliment each other and your skin tone if you buy according to the shades. It’s thoughtful of a company to do that to make one for a couple different shade ranges. They are very creamy and blendable you don’t need to add any oil drops to them like other palettes (and also that can ruin a palette). The regular matte highlight shade for under eye is so good because it doesn’t give a pasty white look under the eye it looks natural so you don’t need concealer when using this. This is a well thought out product and have executed it well ive had mine for more than a year (even though you are “supposed” to dispose of anything after it’s date) and it still works the same it doesn’t break up either. It’s not heavy is light the packaging is durable and magnetic also comes with a little instruction booklet to give you ideas on contouring. It’s the best one I’ve used so far.
Rachel C.
Los Angeles
Review for: G Light-Medium more...
As contour kits go this one is ok but not the best. The colors blend well but seem to take a lot of product to use each time. I don’t think I’ll be buying this again but for a quick fix it does the job
Lisa C.
Lehighton, PA
Review for: N Deep more...
My go too cream contour kit. It’s just the right color for my skin tone. It applies smoothly. Compared to others that maybe to warm. Last long after setting it. I would recommend it for anyone to use.
Devon R.
Payette, ID
Review for: N Light more...
I purchased this palette during a sale and it was returned within a few days!! I was not impressed at all. I found it to be patchy and the darkest shade was WAY too pigmented. Making it hard to work with.
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon