BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Ffion-Hâf D.
Swansea
Review for: N Light more...
It’s okay I guess. The highlighter is pointless (it’s more greasy than anything) but the reat are better. Shade 4 pulls a touch orange if you use too much of it but shade 3 gives the best subtle contour.
Beth W.
I love this contour kit but prefer a contouring stick application rather than using a palette and brush set, would definitely buy this product again if they brought out a contouring stick range
Mariana V.
Mérida, Yucatán
It is good, but it doesn’t last too long, the quality is not that great, and the pigmentation is not the best either. I’m a first user, so maybe I have to give them a second chance.
Temi M.
Toronto , ON
The best contour kit on the planet. Its vegan and Canadian. It is Makeup artist friendly!!! You always have a match for your clients and keep your kit organized.
Stephanie M.
Solihull , West Midlands
I really wanted to love this product because I love the ethos of the brand! Cover FX is vegan, fragrance free, mineral oil free, and has a whole other host of skin care benefits.
However this contour kit is really not up to it. And here's why..
the shimmery highlight in it is a completely different texture to the other three shades and it's veerrryy chunky and powdery. And the other shades are way too warm. Also, for cream contours I don't think the texture needs to be quite so heavy!
The compact does come with a mirror and some tip cards on how to apply which I thought was a nice touch.
Anisah A.
Scarborough, ON
I bought this during week of wow on the sephora website. It was $26 or $28 on sale. I got the shade G medium deep. And I love It. It blends smoothly for me. The only shade that is stiff and more difficult to blend is the highlight/concealer shade. It's so much thicker in consistency compared to the contour shades but it's workable. I do find that the deepest colour is a bit orange but it does give a contoured cheek. To those who say it's too dark or orange I get it. But you can mix the shade that's a tad bit lighter to take a bit of the warmth out. The cheek highlight is beautiful. I find its best applied with your fingers than a brush of coarse since it is a cream. Overall for the price I got it for, it's worth the purchase.
Rahnell B.
I love this palette! For those of you upset about the colours THEY HAVE ALL IN DIFFERENT PALETTES... in cover fx EVERYONE when I say everyone I mean literally EVERYONE has a match if you haven't found it yet...FIND HELP! They literally map everything out with undertones so easy! & this product I actually bought for my kit to have many colours! It's amazing blends beautifully for all skin types just make sure to set!
Cassandra M.
Hamilton, ON
I bought this palette hoping it would fulfill my dreams to have great contour and a beautiful highlight.... but that dream for short lived
It looked fantastic in store but when i got home. The highlight looked like i had put glittery bronzer across my face.... and the contour looked orange. Like not a little bit orange, we can work with it , kind of orange. It was straight up oompa looma across my cheeks.

I was soo disappointed with this product as a fair individual I thought i was safe opting for their lightest option... but i was sadly mistaken
Hannah G.
This palette is amazing quality but the shade range is awful. The colours apply easily and very pigmented but they blend out well. I got this palette in a shade meant for cool undertones and the colours are so warm I can't even use them as bronzer. The highlighter is also beautiful in it but looks orange as well in the light and is also unusable. Would love to repurchase if they added more shade options.
Elias M.
I got given this by a friend of mine, and unfortunately the shade was WAY too dark for my skin, so I had to greatly mix some of the shades with some foundation to make it lighter. The highlighter was a nice touch and I used that quite a bit. I did like the feel of how the cream glided and blended into my skin however, it just was unfortunate it did not match my skin tone!
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon