BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Justine D.
Toronto, ON
I have a light-medium skin tone with neutral undertones but tend to lean towards medium skin products because the light shades appear muddy or too light on me. Unfortunately, this contour kit was extremely warmed toned for contouring. It was more like cream bronzer to me since it was so warm. I prefer a slightly cooler tone for my contour so I can create shadows but this kit just made me appear a little orange. Had to return but the formula is great.
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
It is a very must have item in your bag because it gives a flawless finish and it does not leave my face sticky nor it does not make me look more oily and it actually lessens my oil production all through the day and i really love how lightweight this feels on my face all day long so i would really recommend this one to everyone out there with oily face. I love how it blends well in my face and I can say I am super in love with this product. It gives my face a blushed look that is perfect anytime, and anywhere.
Suky K.
These are so creamy and apply so flawlessly onto your skin. A lot of product is not required because the shades are very pigmented which means you won't have to purchase very often either.
Alexandra E.
Ottawa
Review for: G Medium Deep more...
I really like like this pallet as a whole. The cream contours shades are highly pigmented. The highlight in this pallet is my absolute favourite, the colour is stunning and it doesn’t dry down too fast making it very easy to work with. The bronzer / contour shades are a little warmer than I usually would use but still workable. Really enjoy this pallet and find myself reaching for it very often.
Grisellaax
I would 1000% recommend this products it’s very easy to apply and comes in loads of shades ! I really like the highlight {btw it’s a cream contour kit} it’s blinding ! It is very easy to apply and it sinks into your skin and it makes you look like you have general shiny skin but it doesn’t make you look like it oily skin just a very natural highlighty skin !
Keris D.
Cheshire , Warrington
Got the wrong shade by accident because it was on sale in TK MX but I now use the really dark shade for my eyebrows and it is so amazing however they can smudge if you itch your eyebrow or something else and the highlighter is stunning and very creamy
Hannah S.
Hextable, Kent
I could live without this product. I think the tones of the colours are poorly matched, I love the powder contour simply because it's such a well finished product I just don't enjoy the colours. I wouldn't buy it again myself
Drew R.
Coventry
Love how bendable these creams are. Amazingly soft and smooth. The bronzer shades are perfect for fair skin but the highlights are a bit darker and more medium skin tones would be better suited. One of my favourite products.
Cassaundra M.
oakville
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: G Light-Medium more...
This product was one of my favorite for a bit, it is super blendable but I would make sure to warm it up in you’re hand first! It doesn’t work the best with my foundation which is why I’ve geared away from it lately. But overall it’s a really nice product
Kylie S.
Holloway
I love this because it’s pigmented enough so it’s not sheer or too pigmented it doesn’t look right the texture is very very very fine I wouldn’t changed a thing about the formula I recommend this too all people
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon