BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Danielle N.
Buna, TX
This is not my favorite....I feel loved me their are better options than this
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I love this kit bc it has more natural ingredients. Definitely worth a try.
Vanessa C.
Los Angeles, CA
Best contour highlight kit I've gotten better than Anastasia Beverly Hills.
Danielle C.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: N-Medium more...
I’m an N 10/N 20 so I thought maybe this palette would be too dark but even on my winter skin it looks really great! The contour shades are good! Normally I like a more neutral contour but they give me a nice bronzed look!
Melissa T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: G Light-Medium more...
The included brush blends out this contour line a dream. The shade variance between the 2 dark shades allow for customization of color, which makes this palette very versatile.
Jamie D.
Columbus
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: N Light more...
I don't think this brand can do go wrong. They offer so many colors and because of how they are numbered, it's easy to know what to buy in almost everything. This kit is perfect and I will recommend and repurchase.
Marysol T.
Playas de rosarito
Review for: G Light-Medium more...
 Me encanta por que ayuda a crear un look mas profesional  al instante y define los rasgos de la cara. Queda y fija muy bien. Ademas Hay una selección de combinaciones de colores para  diferentes tonos de piel. Lo amo.
Christina S.
St, NL
I’m not sure hiw biased my opinion will be but this was my first time trying a cream contour, I uausully use powder. I revived this kit as a sample from Sephora. Immediately upon putting it on my face I was unimpressed. I didn’t think the shades would match my skin tone at all. And than I didn’t really now how to blend them.. once I figured out the brush was the best option I was able to blend it pretty easily and surprisingly the colours looked a lot better than I expected.
Fahima B.
Alum Rock, Birmingham
Review for: N Light more...
Okay, so for it’s price I don’t think this is all that amazing. The consistency to this pallet is too thick and heavy. However, blends out beautifully on the skin. The shades in the pallet don’t match for me, either the contour is right but the concealer is wrong or the concealer is right and the contour is wrong. I found the contour shade to be very warm toned to contour with.
Iris B.
Hamilton
Review for: G Light-Medium more...
I am so so so in love with this contour kit I think it will be my go to from now on. The packaging is very plain but most of the cover fx is.
It applies very smoothly and doesn't feel heavy at all, it is very blend-able and it is very easy to build up to the shade you desire for your contouring.
I am so glad I found this product at Marshalls for 15.00$ or otherwise I never would of purchased. But now I will definitely be spending the money to repurchase when needed and I would sooooo recommend this contour kit to all others as they have so many shades as well.
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon