BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Emerald J.
Orlando
Review for: N Light more...
This contour is amazing it’s a cream contour that goes on smooth and I’m not too thick to where it doesn’t blend well. This product blends beautifully and goes on silky and it really makes me glow I adore this contour kit because it’s the only cream contour kit I like right now and I love the way it makes me look so radiant and beautiful
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Cover effects throws out some of the best products sometimes and this doesn’t disappoint. Even though this isn’t my holy grail, I recommend it for those who want to try a nice and pigmented contour palette.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
Review for: G Medium Deep more...
This one works best for under eyes as opposed to blemishes. The concealer claims to "light up darker skin tones without turning ashy thanks to it's specially designed shimmer-free formula" and I totally agree. It left my skin looking illuminated and fresh
Kelly j.
Exceptional working cream contour kit. love that is has all shades in one place, saves me from dragging all my products out. Doesnt look muddy, and doesn't mess with my foundation. Plays nicely with other products even different layers of blush/highlight. I find cream contours to slip around, but this doesnt. Would recommend.
Shauna L.
North Port , FL
The cover fx cream contour kit is hands down my favorite cream contour kit ever. They have a wide variety of shade ranges and undertones in kits to fit everyone's needs. It is extremely bendable and very pigmented. It is reasonably priced and available at a number of retailers both online and in store
Melody L.
Austin , TX
At first I thought this product was the best cream contour kit on the market. After I had it for about a month it started to dry out and oxidize in the pan. Blendablity wasn’t as easy as it had been when I first purchased. It was a very expensive palette and now just sits in the bottom of my makeup drawer.
Nista H.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: N-Medium more...
Love the contour kit Cover Fx has come out with. It’s amazing. Blends so well and the different shades work wonders with light color skin people like myself. It’s so easy to apply and easy to remove. No harsh rubbing. Can be built up if needed. I highly recommend this product!
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
Review for: N Light more...
This is a pretty good contour kit but it isn't without flaws. It is not the most blendable as it is pretty thick. The contour shades are pretty good but i feel like the highlight shades need work. I basically use this in tandem with other powder products to find a happy medium.
Aditi I.
Cypress
Review for: G Light-Medium more...
This is a good product overall. It has good color and is quite potent, but it is a little hard to blend. It is a little oily and requires setting powder on top of it. This is a good palette for beginners or people on a budget, but there are better ones out there for sure.
Samantha C.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: N Light more...
This contour kit was great! It was easy to blend and matched my skin tone perfectly. I have combo skin and didn't affect my skin in a bad way. This was my first time using a cover fx product and i was pleasantly surprised. I would definitely buy this again when i hit pan
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon