BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Rochelle N.
It is a great product and great size for traveling. The colors are great and it is easy to apply. The pigmentation is good, and blends out well. It is a great staple for your makeup bag and I like how easy it blends.
Susan L.
Centennial, CO
This contour palette is ok. It didn’t work for me beside of the colors. I feel like it’s too orange for me I wish it was more cool tones. The good part of this cream contour is that it’s very creamy and blends out very well.
Zorii C.
Windhoek, Khomas
Great. It ha the tones needed to make the contouring. I used it once and I want to buy it now. Because it wasn't mine but was the coolest things happening. I'm brúñete but like sandy and I need the perfect color so this is it!
Marybeth B.
Edmond, OK
This is a great product and very affordable. I like the way it blended and the coverage. The shades were nice and it was very easy to apply. Comparable to higher ended products.
Trenaye Y.
Athens, GA
This is a product that took me a while to figure out. It's a cream compact and I've found the shades are best applied using my fingers. I pick a bit of product up and warm it between my fingers before applying it.
A. N.
If contouring is your thing, this is great. I would prefer to be able to buy the pans separately. Because I don't use all these colors, this palette was a very poor value...although individually, the colors were great.
Lauren B.
Review for: N Light more...
I just bought this during the Sephora sale. It's super blendable and you only need a little product. It's difficult to see in the pictures, but one of the two highlighting shades is Matte and the other isn't.
Hera L.
New Windsor, NY
This is my favorite kit because I like cream based makeup, especially in the cold months. It blends and sets better. Won't look like loose powder is hanging off your face. I def recommend it to others.
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
Not my favorite. Is really dry and doesn’t blend well the colors are good but I don’t care for the formula. Get something a little more creamy. This creases awful under the eye. I would return it if I could.
Carlee D.
Tamaqua, PA
Review for: N Light more...
Amazing product! This contour pallet is super creamy and blends so so well! A lot of palettes like this make my skin look bad and pores stick out so much but not this one! This is one of my faves! Recommendable!
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon