BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Jessica C.
Whittier, CA
I love Contour pallets and this one is one of my top five the only thing I don’t like is the packaging it feels cheap but the actual product it’s self is really great it goes great with skin tones and I love the variation of colors for people
Lauren N.
Coraopolis, PA
The lighter pallet is not cool toned enough to not look orange for the contour. The formula tends to crease very badly. This is also very oily feeling so I can’t put it anywhere in my t zone. I would not buy this again. I actually returned it.
Krys R.
Sanford, FL
Review for: N Light more...
Best cream contour palette ever doesn't dry up once palette or on my skin. I don't ever have to add any oils to make the consistency creamier they're literally naturally formulated to stay moisturized I LOVE it and that's an honest review
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
Review for: N Light more...
I love this contour palette! Sort of reminds me of the Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour kit. The application is super natural and easy to blend. I got the light to start since the other colors looked a bit orange. Highly recommend!
Vanesa R.
Whiteman afb, MO
This is my favorite cream contour out of all time. I have tried them all and this is the only one that doesn't make me look oily throughout the day. They are very easy to blend out and the shades go perfect with my medium complexion.
Bre M.
Jacksonville, FL
This palette blends great, but sometimes too great because it can disappear. I am fair with pink undertones and the darker colors are a bit too orange for my complexion.
Xunaxi L.
S San Fran, CA
I love this contour kit, it is easy to use and provides great protection for special occasions. For an every day use it might be too much, but for important events it works great. I will buy again for an event not for daily use though.
Heidi V.
Aurora, CO
Yes! Loved this contour so much I used it all up! Got it for Christmas and I'm hoping for another one. Creamy and blends beautifully. I especially enjoy the highlighter!
Jordyn L.
This contour kit is a bit expensive for the worth of it in my opinion, they don't last long and rub off reaaaaally quick! That and the concealer/light cream look incredibly chalky it's horrible. The highlighter is awful as well :/
Hira J.
Linden, MI
I was shocked at the warmth of these contour pans. They are really nice and go on beautifully. They are smooth and adjust to nearly every brush. I even occasionally use these as eyeshadows because I like the warmth once again
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon