BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Cover fx is one of my favorite makeup brands .. mostly because it helps with my acne breakouts !! I love that .. I don't get any breakouts with this .. super pigmented .. buildable and blend able
Jessica H.
This was my first cream contour kit and I loved it. It was a bit pricey which is why I didn’t repurchase but I just might since it was super creamy and it blended so well! I recommend this to anyone going the cream contour route, you will not be disappointed!
Tayla M.
New Orleans, LA
I liked this palette because the contour part was very dark however I would love if since this is a palette there could be a warmer option. The dark shade is perfect for contouring but I can't really use the rest of the colors because I am not neutral.
Chlo'e H.
This was my very first contour kit... I have used many since this kit, others that I prefer more. But if you are just getting into the contour/ makeup world and need a learning palette.. this is the one for you. It has fair quality for a fair price.
Chloe C.
Bethlehem, PA
For dark girls this products is a must! Absolutely beautiful! the highlighter is flawless and the formulas are great. Coverage is so beautiful. Hitting pan and going to repurchase!
Dareen E.
Corona, CA
Cover fix is absolutely amazing. Their products never let me down. This I thought would be an alright contour pallet but I just ended up falling in love with it! Definitely recommend
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I love how simple/compact this contour kit is. I just throw it into my purse & have a wonderful day. I have recommended this to client because the ingredients for this brand are super gentle.
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO
I seriously love this. I fell in love with it after just one time. The highlight is beautiful, and the contour is strong and perfect for my skin tone. Not to strong, and just right.
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
I wasn't a big fan of the contour kit from Cover FX. My friend sent it to me when we had a makeup swop. It's always a problem of this kind of palette. Some colors are not for me and will not use it ever. They were not a bad quality contour kit but don't reach for it.
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
Review for: N Light more...
This contour kit is pretty good! The colors do run on the warmer side for me I'm extremely fair but with a very very light hand and blending out good you could make them work. I do have others I prefer that I know match but these are such good quality if you apply gently they work great.
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon