BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Diana P.
This palette is absolutely amazing, I recommend for dry skin & clear of breakouts! The packaging is super simple and easy to carry around with. Get yours at a sephora store, I recommend this palette because it has given me a glowy skin look!
Megan M.
This is a beautiful contour kit! It comes with 2 cream contours: a dark and a lighter one, a matte cream highlight, and a shimmer powder. This is my favorite contour kit. Everything is super bendable and does not dry out. I love it so much! I personally think it's better than Anastasia
Jasmine C.
The absolute best cream contour palette! The colors apply evenly and are easy to blend. It is a bit pricey but totally worth it! It is also WOC friendly. I purchased from Sephora a few months ago and I have been in love every since.
Stequisha H.
Mobile, AL
Cover FX’s Contour Kit was a mixed success. If you can get past the packaging, you’ll find a super easy highlight, shimmer, and two contour-bronzy shades that are super easy to work with. These are truly foolproof, melting into the skin or foundation with ease. The lasting power is all-day, and it’s really nice to have everything in one palette.
Felicia R.
Westwood, MA
Review for: N Light more...
This was my first ever cream contour kit was a little worried it would make me look orange but it doesn't! It's absolutely amazing with great coverage and easily blend able with a blending sponge worth every penny.
Julia C.
South Jordan, UT
This product takes some serious time to get used to applying. All four of the pans of the contour kit are cream based. They come in 4 different shades although I only use about two. This product is very time consuming to apply but is definitely worth the extra work.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Super smooth and warm in the face! Looks so bold and classy ! Love the way it feels you don't morose it! Pricey but worth it and very long lasting! Definitely recommend to others who ne re a nice feeling
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Cover fx is one of my favorite makeup brands .. mostly because it helps with my acne breakouts !! I love that .. I don't get any breakouts with this .. super pigmented .. buildable and blend able
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
Amazing cream contour kit. These four colors are all you ever need for any skin under town. Easley Bluntville and you only need a tiny bit of product, great value as these creams last a lifetime
Jessica H.
This was my first cream contour kit and I loved it. It was a bit pricey which is why I didn’t repurchase but I just might since it was super creamy and it blended so well! I recommend this to anyone going the cream contour route, you will not be disappointed!
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon