BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Kim H.
Bakersfield , CA
Very great contour palate. It lasted me a very long time and i was very pleased with how it works with my skin. Nice packaging gives it plus points since it's easy to store. Definitely do recommend to others to give it a try.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
This was the first contouring kit I ever purchased! I was hesitant at first because some of the contour colors seemed pretty dark, but I loved this kit, it wasn’t too dark, it actually blended flawlessly every time
Cheyenne S.
Lancaster, CA
Amazing cream contour kit. I love that it matches back to their foundations so if you need a certain color you can pick a cream foundation up to replace it. Blends like butter. Best cream contour kit I’ve used
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
I love this product! It always applies evenly for me and you only need a little bit to go to a long way. I have oily/acne prone skin and it didn’t effect that in any way which is great. Overall great product and would recommend to anyone!
Heidi S.
Prescott
This was an ok contour pallet it was buildable and blended out great, but it looked muddy on my completion, I’m light skin toned so I have trouble finding contour that looks good on me. I think this would work great on medium to darker skin tones.
Rebecca V.
I tried this product and fell in love. I don't hear much about cover FX products however I feel they are really good products after trying this Contour kit. I am very fair skin but I was able to make these colors work by using a light hand. The Highlight shades are perfect for under the eyes and Bridge of the nose as well as using as an all over face powder for me
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
This is a cream contour kit that comes in 4 shades. I got the lightest shade but unfortunately it made me look orange. It’s supposed to have neutral undertones but it just didn’t work for me. I also found that this cream didn’t blend very well. I do like that the cream product has more of a statin finish which is different then powder contour products.
Nikki T.
Hattiesburg, MS
I live for good Contour kit because it is hard for me to find my shade however the cover fix Contour kit that I purchased I do not use it to highlight and Contour I mainly use it to darker Shades that I mix together to set my Foundation. Although this is not one of my favorites I still use it from time to time and keep it in my travel makeup bag.
Suzie M.
Stafford
I don't contour much, but when I do this is the pallet I do use. 3 stars because I feel like it doesn't tick to my skin like I want it to, and I feel like it doesn't blend that well.
Chloe G.
I bought when I was learning to contour but didnt exactly meet my expectations. Once I learned I haven't touch it and felt like I wasted my money on it. It still sits in my drawer...
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon