BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Michelle T.
Love the colors in this palette. You can use it if you want some serious contour or if you just want a warmness in your face. They are extremely pigmented and last for a long time. I definitely let my friends know that this is one to choose.
Amanda B.
Michigan city , IN
I was really impressed with this contour kit. The colors blended easily while not being wiped to near non existence. But, my favorite part is it doesn't oxidize and turn orange; an issue I often face with my cool, fair skin. I wasnt very impressed with the shimmery highlight because there are just better ones out there. Even so, this remains my favoite contour kit and is a great value.
Lorece S.
Love this kit. I use the dark version. I do wish there was one in between this and the next one down because I find some of the colors in this one a tad too dark but the next one down is really really light. But you can't beat the texture of these. So smooth. They don't irritate my dry sensitive skin and that says a lot.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Cover FX is simply amazing. From their primers to their foundations they have everything you could think of. This contour pallet is simply amazing like I would expect it to be. It's super pigmented and blendable. So glad I came across this
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,278 reviews
This was a cute traveling pallet for me.the contour shades were amazing and the under Eye was also perfect.i recommend any one with any skin tone will work for you. It blends easy as well I got this on a whim and I do love to use it on occasions.
Joanna T.
Charleston, Wv
I have purchased this kit twice. Like the total cover cream foundation, these contour creams are so easy to blend and go on so smooth. My only complaint would be because of how creamy they are, it tends to melt and contour doesn't stay in place. Overall a great contour kit that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Jessica D.
I have been wanting this palette ever since I saw a tutorial video on how it is used. I would love to try it in Medium. This one has a universal contour color and a yellow highlight that helps balance pink and make your face glow!
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Review for: N Light more...
I love anything Contor but this one in particular is on my favorites I've use this on several people and it works perfectly with the majority of the clients that I have I've never uses on myself before I have a certain one that I use daily but if I had to replace mine with another one this would be the one
Diana Q.
Medley, FL
I bought a lighter one to this but then exchanged it for this one and it's perfect for travel. The lighter contour color works perfectly as my foundation so no need to pack one! My only complaint is I feel it's a tad dry to I use the oil drops with it to give it some viscosity. Other than that it's my new go to when I travel or when I'm in a hurry
Ana Maria C.
I love this contour kit. It gives excellent coverage for highlighting and is super blendable. My only issue with it is that the contour shade is a bit more Orange than I'd like it to be. Other than that, I highly recommend it.
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon