BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Alex L.
I found it hard to find the right undertone for me. I am normally yellow toned and I found the yellow tone palette to be to orange oompa loompa on me. Not my favorite, but not bad either. I used it 3-4 times since I bought it a year ago, and never find myself reaching for it.
Jessica L.
Boise
Review for: N Light more...
You guys!!! Everyone needs this- a foundation, highlight and contour kit in ONE PALETTE?! With skincare benefits??! I'm in! CoverFX uses vitamin C in every cream product which is technologically advanced to stay behind even after you wash your makeup off at night. Truly good for your skin and so easy to throw in your bag for ladies on the go. Go grab it
Carissa S.
Review for: N Light more...
This contour kit has the perfect tone of colors and really creates an amazing color tone on my face. While I love the smooth and creamy texture of the makeup, it comes off extremely easily the very moment you even begin to sweat, which is extremely problematic. On nights out at bars/restaurants and in crowded places this makeup is prone to wiping off
Selene M.
Baldwin Park, CA
It doesn't matter your skin tone, it goes with all tones , I used with spongiform and sometimes with brushes , I Really love this product and I will never change it !! 😍😍😍
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
I'm a big cover fx fan. These are pretty heavy and pigmented, great for dry skin but need to be set if you're oily. Make sure to get the right shade otherwise they won't work for you at all. Cover FX is super heavy coverage so this is for a full face night out.
Brina H.
This is pretty good, I got the g med-deep Kit. I really like the highlight shade, and the contour shade makes a good bronzer... I personally find it to warm for a contour. I'm more olive/yellow, so the highlight shade and the g70 don't quite work on me without some color correcting. Would be better if you could custom build your own palette like ABH.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I swatched this contour kit in store and it was love at first sight. It's creamy, versatile, and easily blendable. It's the perfect contour for dark skin tones. Not to mention the cream highlight is stunning. Not too glittery but makes for a beautiful glow. LOVE.
Summer H.
Puyallup, WA
This contour kit is okay! It is very Creamy and blends easily but I feel like I get very oily throughout the day in the areas that I put this on. Even though I set it with a powder after, I feel like it stays too sticky after.
Nicole P.
Naples, FL
Made my face look really orange and greasy. It doesn’t blend well and looks super cakey and greasy. Made me break out like crazy. I didn’t not like this product. Some nights tho when I wanted a full face makeup look it did work well but those were usually the nights where I looked back and said what was I thinking my makeup looks horrible!
Michelle T.
Love the colors in this palette. You can use it if you want some serious contour or if you just want a warmness in your face. They are extremely pigmented and last for a long time. I definitely let my friends know that this is one to choose.
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon