BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Martha W.
I have oily acne prone skin and it was hard using this because when I blended the contour into my face, some of my foundation would rub off which made my face look uneven. I would have to say that the highlighter is super pretty, however, I prefer a powder for the dark contour instead
Jessica P.
Independence , KY
I would love to have this product. My best friend have it and I always try to use hers! As a person with a round face, I find essential to use contour so it can shape my face better. I've been always a big big fan of contour and would love
to have a chance to own one. Fingers crossed!
Ashley T.
Essexville, MI
This is a fun cream contour kit. It comes in quite a few shades in stores and online. I like to draw lightly on my face with a brush and then blend it in with a beauty blender. I found it was easy to use the cream one over powder for a first time use, but this is just a personal preference.
Cody G.
OAKLAND, CA
I love this! I am not the most make-up competent person, but was looking for a simple colour kit. This is one that even I can use, flawlessly! It comes with picture instructions and a brush, so perfect for anyone just learning to contour. Definitely recommend and will get again!
Molly C.
Anchorage, AK
This is a great contour kit for someone with dry skin. It is very creamy and moisturizing. It also blends into the skin well without leaving any flaking. It is very similar to the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit. Also a great way to have a few different contour shades in one kit.
Caitlin P.
LOVE THIS KIT! The colors are creamy and easy to maneuver with great coverage. A little goes a long way with this kit too! Its great for a light contour during the day and also something heavier for a night out too. If you use a damp beauty blender, it leaves your face with a dewy look, even before using the kit highlighter. A bonus: my skin is very sensitive and I haven't had any problems!
Kathryn P.
Champaign, IL
I did not like this AT ALL. I tried every single kit offered and could not find one that worked with my skintone. The shades are so so so golden........so golden that a lot of them looked orange on my skin! I usually love Cover FX products, but this was a HUGE MISS for me.
Tiffany H.
Newark, NJ
This is all I need to do my cream contour! I love this one so much more than the Anastasia because it easier to blend. I like that they have so many so anyone can find one that will match their complexion.
Morgan B.
Louisville , KY
This was a gift for my birthday a couple years ago and I fell in Love immediately! This cream contour kit has two shades to blend for your perfect contour shade, as well as a shimmer and matte-ish highlighter for your desired look. Blends into the skin like a dream and has amazing coverage.
Alyssa M.
St Augustine, FL
I wanted to love this, I really did. The highlighter is fantastic and the formula is very rich and creamy. I bought it from Sephora and I had high hopes. I found the colors to be too red for my neutral undertones and I feel like I look dirty when I use it.
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon