BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Amber C.
This contour kit is so good , I love each color in it and it's very long lasting. It's kind of affordable , like it's not too bad in price. I purchased this at sephora. I recommend this to others because it's just awesome.
Ashley N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
it's pricey and not completely sure if it's worth it. there are better contouring kits out there. the highlight on this kit isn't great and i'm also not a fan at just how white the conceal is.
Brittany E.
The cover FX contour kit is worth every penny. On nights I go out and really want my makeup to shine I use this. It has the perfect colors that go on smoothly and will keep your contour on point even after a night of dancing.
Sarah S.
This product is great!!! The packaging is amazing and it is so easily applied!!! It is very long lasting and it feels great!!! I can't believe how cheap it is for a product this good!!! I would definitely buy this again!!!
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
After awhile this Contour kit does end up drying out which was a bit of a bummer. The colors were decent, but I felt like they're too orange and I didn't really like the texture of it.
Sophia C.
I really enjoy the ease of use with this product. The cream texture works perfect on my combination skin. It was pricey but for a person like me who wears makeup sparingly will last a while. I purchased it at Sephora where they gave me a tutorial on application and would repurchase.
leeanne p.
Schenectady , NY
Review for: N Light more...
This contour kit is actually perfect! Its just perfect and its very easy to work with which is a huge plus because theres many kits that can give trouble.. Its a bit pricey but 100 percent worth it.
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
Review for: N Light more...
I don't love these shades but I adore the formula. I wish the shades were more cool toned but I love the way they apply. Super creamy and natural; easy to blend and very lightweight.
Jesenia V.
I love a good contour palette this is one of them I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Crystal G.
Review for: N Light more...
I have fairly oily skin, not too bad. Just around my T-Zone. I am very pale, and need the lightest shade in all my foundations. I got the palette in N1 and I have to admit the colors are amazing. My only complaint about the colors is the contour shades are slightly orange-toned (but I fix this by using a chocolate-y tone bronzer to set it). For some reason the highlighting shade tends to go oily after a few hours but is easily corrected by a power touch up.
I would highly recommend this product for people with normal to combination skin as I do need to touch up the areas I use the colors.
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon