BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Solleyha M.
Dumfries, VA
Very creamy, but i think it's unnecessary to buy this whole kit unless you're a makeup artist. I wish they sold them in individual pans though. Then it would be of more use to me, but for now ill just save my money.
Zaneta R.
Sacramento
Review for: N Light more...
It does oxidize on my clients or myself. It's creamy long lasting formula helps me achieve that insta Glam look. Bought it at Sephora. Affordable. It's a great product. I recommend to everyone who wants a beat face.
Tayonna P.
I really like this contour kit. It's very easy to use and blends really well. The packaging is nice and simple. Very clean. I got it online and would definitely purchase it again if I was really big on contouring!
Paige H.
Review for: N Light more...
Cover FX will not disappoint! After buying one product, I got addicted. I now have all of their products. I bought everything from Sephora. It’s affordable and great quality. I will continue to buy their products.
Krissy S.
One of my favorite contour kits. Shades are beautifully pigmented and look amazing on the skin. I reach for this palette almost everyday. Definitely worth the money in my opinion.
Ashley L.
Hudson
Review for: N Light more...
Over all it a good product. I'm just not much for contouring...it did apply easily and blended very Nicole as well. It was on the pricy side but it was worth it in the long run. Weightless on my skin was a plus.
Chelsey T.
Even though I bought the darkest kit, the colors do not match my skin tone. The lighter shades are entirely too light and I have to mix it with the contour shade. The product does apply smoothly though.
Caroline C.
Love this. Great product from beginners to experts. It's not too too expensive, and it blends really well with my skin tone. This is a staple in my makeup kit. I def recommend it to others. Must have.
Amber C.
This contour kit is so good , I love each color in it and it's very long lasting. It's kind of affordable , like it's not too bad in price. I purchased this at sephora. I recommend this to others because it's just awesome.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
I LOVE this contour kit. And, honey, that's not an exaggeration. I'm NARS Trinidad with combination to dry skin for reference and this in 'Dark' works flawlessly on me. The creams are super blendable and don't seem to oxidize at all. They leave a slightly more dewy finish than I wear, but I always finish with a matte powder so it doesn't matter. And they laaassstt. The contour shade is actually dark enough to contour as well. (I really wanted to use the ABH contour kit, but too light sadly). This kit is fabulous for anyone who doesn't have oily skin. That may be the only exception to this awesome palette.
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon