BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Kristie W.
Pensacola, FL
I love this kit it runs out fast if u contour a lot but I love it only thing is the highlight is cream so it's kinda cakey and it's kinda dark but other then that I love it
Jordan C.
Chico, CA
Absolutely love this product. It goes on nicely and blends perfectly and it was pretty affordable. It lasted all day. I love using this when I put my makeup on for the day. I would definitely keep buying this.
Autumn F.
I love how compact this contour set is. And I comes with two shades for contouring and two shades for highlighting. You can get this at your local Sephora or cover fx.com.
Nur B.
I like this contour kit but I may have bought the wrong shades. I got N light and the contour shades are very muddy and orange looking. Other than that the highlighting shades are nice but a little too light on my skin as well.
Brittany C.
Las vegas, NV
This is my first contour kit. It has an amazing creamy formula and is very pigmented. It is easily blendable but  can look heavy on your skin. It has an orange undertone in some of the shades. The highlighter is life. I would recommend if it matches your skins undertones.
Savannah M.
Review for: N Light more...
I love this product. I use this product a lot. It provides a nice make up look. It is very affordable. This product is long lasting. You do not have to apply this twice a day. I would buy this product again and I would recommend other people to buy this too!
Anne C.
New London , CT
This contour keep is the best one I found so far on the Market for Dark skin women. Work perfectly, and the deep brown is THE BEST for my skin complexion. And the bronze is the perfect Sun kiss glow.
Samoya R.
Syracuse, NY
I found the formula of this product to be too thick which makes it hard to blend. I do like that the contour is deep enough for my skin tone but I find the highlighters to be to ashy on me. It's very expensive so I won't be purchasing it again once I run out.
Magdalen M.
Review for: N Light more...
I have a love hate relationship with this. I love how it makes me look, but am not super crazy about how it feels. It makes my face feel super coated because it's a cream and seems to easily wipe away unlike a powder.
Solleyha M.
Dumfries, VA
Very creamy, but i think it's unnecessary to buy this whole kit unless you're a makeup artist. I wish they sold them in individual pans though. Then it would be of more use to me, but for now ill just save my money.
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon