BY COVER FX

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

COVER FX CONTOUR KIT
  • "great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. " in 26 reviews
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
This contour palette from cover fx cosmetics is okay. It isn't anything special or going to wow you. It blends out weird on me, and the shades are a bit orange. I think this might work for some but don't recommend to everyone.
Ieland F.
The creams are slightly hard to work with, but the color pay off and how it looks once you have blended is unbelievable. I love the highlight it comes with it is very golden and beautiful. Bought this at Sephora!
sarah k.
Westland, MI
Got this about 4 years ago and I always go back to this palette and buy it again. It’s so easy to apply and it’s so pigmented. It’s blends so well and makes you look flawless. I don’t ever need a concealer because it gives me that radiant highlight. I love this palette!
Nykki S.
N Deep is a really good contour kit for my dark medium skin. The colors are all creamy and perfect; they're not too gray or too orange. I think if you have lighter skin it can be way too warm/orange but I like it just fine. The lightest shade is a beautiful warm color that brings out my cheekbones.
Jessika W.
Detroit , MI
It's a great palette overall, but most of all for women of color this palette doesn't look ashy on the skin. I have dry sensitive skin and it doesn't look flakey or dry on my skin. I would buy again. It is considered my fav concealer palette.
Laura S.
Staff
Review for: N Light more...
I was really hesitant to get this contour palette because I only ever used a stick before, but I’m obsessed- it blends so well and isn’t too thick. Definitely good for people like me who only contour on the weekends and need something easy.
Buba M.
I loved owning this contour kit. It caters to deep skin with the N-Deep kit. The product gets on the face smoothly and works well with other brands. for the quality you get? It's worth the cost. I also love that with the kit comes a shinny highlighter that suits the skin tone well.
Summer P.
Biloxi, MS
The first cream contour kit I ever purchased and by far my favorite! Four easy to blend products that will complete a glam look. Unlike most cream contours it applies well in the first go so you don't have to keep building and loading product. I love the cream highlight as well
TheLipLair E.
Lakewood, CA
This was terrible. I absolutely love Coverfx foundation so I was eager to try the contour kit. It didn't blend easily, the highlight was way too light even though I was using medium and it just didn't look good. I had to return it.
Erica H.
Pinson
The best contour pallette i have ever used! I bought this pallette to try and could not have been happier. I really needed a larger selection of colors but the product itself is the best out there. Made my skin look like porcelain
Sara O.
Union city, NJ
Where I can buy this in a low price?
Ally V.
How does this compare with the Anastasia BH kit?
Cristina E.
Avondale, AZ
I been looking for a good contour palette is the palette any good?
Molly W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've worked with many contouring kits and I hate them all! No matter how much I blend, I just have brown streaks on my face. Is this kit incredibly blend-able?
Iris B.
Hamilton
Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄

Amazon