COVER FX CONTOUR KIT

Description:

A convenient palette that contains all you need to Contour, Strobe, and Highlight your complexion.

What it does:

The pros know the secret to an expertly contoured complexion is a combination of the perfect shades and a cream texture that leaves a real-skin finish.  This kit contains 4 ultra-blendable cream shades including a light contour, deep contour, highlighter, and illuminator allowing you to sculpt, strobe, and highlight your features. The Contour Kit comes in six global shades based on depth and undertone, so every skin has an ideal match.  A step-by-step instruction card is included to ensure perfect pro results.

How to choose your shade:

- If you wear Cover FX shades N0-N30, you would wear N Light Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N35-N60, you would wear N Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades N70-N110, you would wear N Deep Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades P10-P60, you would wear P Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G10-G40, you would wear G Light-Medium Contour Kit.
- If you wear Cover FX shades G50-G80, you would wear G Medium-Deep Contour Kit.

Skin Types:

All skin type

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) Candlelight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Titanium dioxide (CI 77891). Moonlight, Sunlight, Starlight Ingredients/Ingrédients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba, Cire de carnauba), Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Triacontanyl PVP, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, DehydRoacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Tribehenin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Phytosphingosine, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 phytoSterol, Ethyl Oleate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Triethoxycaprylylsilane (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Has anyone ever used the COVER FX CONTOUR KIT in shade medium. I purchased today and I am so excited to give it a try I was just wondering what everyone's experience was with this product. Thanks in advance to all who reply! 💋💄
Does this palette dry out??
Is this worth the price? I want a nice countour pallet... any suggestions
Start your review of COVER FX CONTOUR KIT!
Product Highlights
great product. i would recommend setting it with a contour powder palette set. in 26 reviews
2 months ago
COVER FX CONTOUR KIT uploaded by Kristin C.
Review for: G Medium Deep
This contour kit will have you looking like kim kardashian 😂 no joke!!! I love this contour kit, it blends out AND makes it seem like you just got back from the Bahamas! Haha! I use this often !
3 months agoSouthlake, TX
Great contour/highlight for under your makeup! This keeps your look from appearing caked with too many layers of powder products. So bummed as it looks like its being discontinued.  When used lightly, it is natural looking.  These products are very pigmented, so a little goes a long way.  Easy to blend.
3 months agoFoley, AL
My everyday go to contour pallet, I received this in my BOXYCHARM and I love it!! It shows up so well and stay all day. Its very creamy and blends very well. The colors are natural looking. This is my favorite contour kit I've had so far! I will be purchasing again in the future.
2 months agoSeffner, FL
To deep for my fair skin. Highly pigmented, but very blendable. This was my first Cover FX contour product. I wish there were more options for more fair and deeper skin. Packaging is sturdy and feels luxe. If Cover FX came out with more shades of contour kits I would try again.
12 days agoNew York , NY
Review for: G Light-Medium
It’s too bad they’re discontinuing this because it was the best contouring colors I could find in a cream. Also, super convenient to have it as a kit for travel and touch ups. Hoping they come out with a replacement at least.
a month agoJersey City, NJ
Review for: N Deep
It’s okay, but with all the other things I could use to contour/highlight I don’t feel like it’s a “must have”. Quite honestly I don’t see the use in two of the shades, which makes purchasing this kit not a great value for me.
2 years ago
I actually bought this when I first ventured into the world of contouring. I had done a little bit of powder contour but I hadn't really tried cream contour before so I had one of the girls from sephora explain to me how to cream contour and she told me about this kit when she did the mini lesson for me. At first it was very pigmented and it almost looked scary on my face but after I blended it out some it looked okay. I thought it would be better if I brought the palette home and played with it a little myself but oh my gosh is this stuff definitely on the warm side of undertones. My skin is unfortunately way too light for even the lightest palette. It made me look so orange! I tried a couple of times to get it to work with no luck so I ended up returning it. The formula was actually really nice, though, and it blended very well... The shades just did not match. If it matches your skintone then this stuff will be great for you!
2 years agoWeehawken, NJ
At first, I really loved this palette, and it's nice that it comes with a brush. My opinion started to change once I tried several other powder contour palettes, bronzers, and illuminators. This one just doesn't have enough color variety-- I used the lightest shade WAY too fast, and the darkest one was way too dark, despite this palette being my exact skin shade. I still have the palette and use it occasionally, but it is not my go-to because it doesn't feel like an all-in-one contour kit. I will say, the powders are pretty pigmented, so you don't need a lot for a good contour application.
3 months agoWichita, KS
Review for: N Light
I love this contour kit! It’s the perfect shade for my light skin. I was skeptical when I bought it as most contour kits are way to dark for me but this one made me look amazing without the muddy coloring I get from the others!
2 years agoKnoxville, TN
Review for: N Light
So I want to start by saying I LOVE CoverFx in general, their products tend to by high quality and long lasting. This product contains four shades of their cream foundation, however, the lightest shade was not light enough for me to highlight with and the darker shades were extremely red/orangey their was no good contour shade, more like contouring cream bronzers? On top of that I think the package had been produced too long ago that a oily film had developed on two of the colors? This did not happen with my creme foundation from cover fx. The brush that came with the kit I bought din't work well applying or blending the contours either. I would suggest skipping this and buying other Cover Fx products
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Naomi B. a year ago
not yet! but I have heard good comments about this contour! try it and tell me how it is. ;)