COVER FX CONCEALER BRUSH uploaded by Amie C.

BY COVER FX

Description:

A high performance, cruelty-free concealer brush designed for the precise application of concealers.

What it Does:

The small, tapered shape of this concealer brush allows you to precisely apply concealer to small areas of the face such as the under eye area, blemishes, and dark spots. The dense, flat fiber composition allows you to build coverage as needed so that you can conceal any imperfection instantly and effortlessly.All Cover FX brushes are cruelty free and vegan. We use innovative, synthetic Natrafil® fibers that provide the feel and texture of natural hair for a flawless application and seamless blending.

This brush is PETA approved, vegan, and cruelty free.

COVER FX CONCEALER BRUSH

Start your review of COVER FX CONCEALER BRUSH!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amie C.
Old lyme, CT
I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!!!!! Carves my eyebrows out just right! Easy to apply and use , i use it everytime i do my brows! I carve them out nice and the price is amazing! Definetly reccomend to anybody looking for a good eyebrow shaper
Meaghan P.
I love this brush for cutting the crease. I use this brush with almost every look I crease when cutting the crease. Not sure of the price but if you want an affordable brush that is similar check out morphe
Sherri H.
5 star because the quality of the brush is amazing! I have acne skin and it works well with my foundation on giving me full coverage . I purchased mines online I'm not sure if sephora carries it but I got mines online I have two of them one for me and one for clients
Aisha A.
Coldwater , MS
This is a great brush for concealer. It makes the application very easy. I use it for highlighting sometimes & also for cut crease looks. I highly recommend it to anyone and it’s inexpensive. Very beginner friendly. Definitely would purchase again!
Kimberly T.
Howe
These brushes are high quality and worth your money. It's pricey, but very good value in my opinion. They are very easy to use and apply good coverage. I have combination so I appreciate this brush. I would recommend 10/10. I love this brand
Marisol T.
This is my daily concealer brush. Gets all the areas you need to put makeup on. Helps concealer go on smoothly. I received it for free in a beauty box I received but I would definitely buy it when mine is no longer usable.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I am so happy to have found these guys. I love everything they make. It's one of my favorite brands. I will be a lifelong customer. They continue to make the best quality products. I will be buying forever.
Lauren L.
grain Valley
Perfect brush for concealer and any other little things you need to fix on your makeup. It’s awesome and really gets underneath your eyes and whatever else you may need
Violet F.
Columbus
One of the best brushes ever! I absolutely love it! It is super easy to use and is super soft too! It is more expensive than what you would find at a drug store but is worth every penny! And it's better than some of the other brands I've used! I would definitely recommend to others!
Michelle M.
I loved this brush. Works great and super inexpensive. Helps with evenly applying and blending concealer. It is also great quality and lasts without issues. I would recommend this product, check it out.