BY COVER FX

An ultra-lightweight transparent sunscreen with broad-spectrum SPF 30 that moisturizes, brightens, nourishes, and protects. Ideal for all skin types and skintones, Clear Cover Invisible Sunscreen Broad-Spectrum SPF 30 glides on completely clear, preventing any white residue or pinkish cast. The weightless, gel-like texture melts seamlessly into skin, creating a smooth, non-greasy finish perfect for makeup application. A skincare and sun care product in one, it's formulated to bring out the skin's highest potential. Squalane and natural sesame extract nourish, soften, and moisturize the skin, while antioxidants from tomato extract help boost the skin's ability to defend itself against free radicals, sun damage, pollution, and other environmental aggressors. With consistent daily use, skin appears brighter, healthier, and more youthfully resilient. It's infusion of UVA/UVB protection and potent antioxidants help prevent the signs of sun damage, including discoloration, redness, premature wrinkles, and dullness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, fragrance, toluene, gluten, DBP (dibutyl phthlate), mineral oil, camphor, and talc.

• 1. Which one is better Urban Decay defense complexion pri...1 Answers
  • Is this good to use under makeup as a daily sunscreen?? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone gotten acne from this sunscreen?2 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...
Gee S.
Long Island
I adore this sunscreen. It's got hands down the BEST non greasy, totally colorless finish ever. It loses a star for only being available in one level of SPF. I wish they'd make this in a more powerful version.
Susana T.
Oakland, CA
I’m really loving this sunscreen for the wintertime. Usually my combo/oily skin doesn’t work well with traditional sunscreens as they make my foundation slide around. I tend to use this product more on my clients. It’s a good medium to thin out my Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Super Palette, Warm and use it as more sheer/natural coverage.
Chelsea S.
Rohnert Park
I love this sunscreen!! It goes on so smooth and disappears. The consistency is a gel but feels kind of like silicone primers do going on. It sits well under my makeup and helps create a smooth canvas. This might be a bit too much for oily skin but it sinks right into my normal/dry skin. I will definitely repurchase!! Only downside is the price :/ but for me it’s worth it.
Stephanie L.
Montclair, CA
I love this SPF/primer duo! I works great under makeup and helps keep my matte all day, but the pump stopped working after half way through the bottle :/ I was able to break it open an decant what I had left, but it wasn't the same. I would repurchase if they changed the packaging
Kendria W.
Petersburg , VA
I’ve never had a sunscreen that I’ve actually love until I found this one! It applies so smoothly onto the skin, and it’s invisible which is an absolute must for me because I had a darker complexion! I have repurchased this several times already and don’t see myself without it!
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
It does go on clear and doesn’t flash back under makeup. The one thing I don’t really like is that it’s a bit greasy when you first put it on. There is no sunscreen smell and makeup goes over it very well. When the bottle was almost empty the pump started to fail.
Ny H.
Fairburn, GA
Only minus 1 star because it’s always out of stock!! I literally have to use samples alll the time because it is always out of stock! It’s great for an under makeup base
Danielle R.
Glen Allen, VA
I love this primer. It feels so smooth on the skin and I definitely think it helps my makeup last throughout the day. Awesome that it has spf 30 in it as well...I'll use this at the beach instead of normal sunscreen since it doesn't cause a white cast on your face. Would definitely recommend!
Kristin C.
Fords, NJ
Such a good sunscreen. Love it because it can double as a face primer too. Sometimes I’ll mix a little bit into my moisturizer to kind of make it like a priming moisturizer. It actually keeps my oil under
Control too!
Ivonne C.
Lexington , KY
I have repurchased this product several times and overall i'm very happy with it. It is gentle enough to use around the eye area, it can go under makeup without piling, and it is completely invisible so no white cast! Things I don't like about it: I'm oily so I need to use a very light hand with this product otherwise I would have a lot of shine and oiliness later in the day; because I use a very thin layer, i don't know if i am getting full protection from the product; I normally use it under Maybelline BB cream SPF 30 so I think I should be ok; however, I used it once by itself and because of the thin layer, I got sunburn on one of my cheeks!!! I'm not sure I will repurchase the product after this bottle because I found another product that is almost the same and at a lower price: "Glossier Invisible sunscreen SPF35."
I needed to revisit this review as of 9/16/17 because of packaging!!!! the pump on this product stops working properly halfway through the product! the first one I thought was a fluke but got the same issue on a new bottle. I am so sad but I will not repurchase this product! It is good but very expensive and with those faulty pumps you are not getting your $45 worth of product!

Sar J.
Does this provide any coverage? Is it more of a silicone feeling or creamy?
Anna E.
Mora
Has anyone gotten acne from this sunscreen?
Lauren R.
Valrico, FL
I like to wear sunscreen to protect my skin from the harmful rays especially being in Florida, but I have oily skin and sunscreen usually makes it even oiler. Does anyone know of a good sunscreen primer, or mineral SPF or something that won't add oils when I put it on?
Alexa M.
Is this good to use under makeup as a daily sunscreen??
Rhea F.
Tampa, FL
I'm really interested in this but I'm wondering how well the sunscreen actually works in regard to preventing aging. Do you need to reapply throughout the day or is morning application sufficient?