BY COVER FX #23 in CC Cream

Cover FX CC Cream Time Release Tinted Treatment. Treats, corrects and protects skin with time-released anti-aging treatment. Provides buildable coverage and leaves a radiant, natural finish.A synergistic complex of ingredients produce retinoid-like, anti-aging results without irritation or sun sensitivity. Contains an advanced multi-sphere microsome technology which delivers time release anti-wrinkle actives and treats skin continuously for 8 hours. Infused with Liquorice Root Extract to naturally and effectively reduce hyperpigmentation and prevent future discolouration. Includes a built-in Primer plus SPF 30.Clinically tested, vegan, and Free of the Inflammatory 5: Paraben-free, Fragrance-free. Gluten-Free, Mineral Oil-free and talc-free. Available in 9 inclusive shades based on undertone. Apply with the Liquid Foundation Brush or with fingertips and blend well. Set with Matte or Illuminating Setting Powder for best results. Shake well before using. All skin types. see more...

• Is this a cakey foundation?2 Answers
  • Full coverage or no !?? I been meaning to try their stuff lmk wha...1 Answers
  • I have been contemplating buying this product. I'm looking for so...1 Answers
Megan S.
Megan S.
I looooce this! Cc cream is A great choice because if you have sensitive skin like I do...your skin breaks out when you use pore clogging products. This doesn't clog your pores...it's actually really light and lasts a while! Recommend for sure
Maria D.
Maria D.
Bronx, NY
Best thing ever, looks natural on me at least, I'm an oily to combination skin type and it works great, dont need to retouch throughout the day. I dont know about the protection part but, everything else is great.
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.
Obsessed with this product. i use it pretty much everyday. it's so so so good! I love how sheer it is but also how it colors my skin beautifully.
This is amazing I actually really like it. I personally think it's a little bit think but It still ok if you have oily skin.
billie t.
billie t.
Moore, OK
I stuggle with acne scars and this product gives me my skin back! It brightens my face and has restored my confidence!
Sasha D.
Sasha D.
Muskegon, MI
I enjoy all the Cover FX products. This went on so naturally and flawlessly. I also like their primer as well.
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Liverpool, NY
I love cover fx! This brand was actually created by the founder of MAC. This brand is gluten, fragrance, and sulfate free! This gives nice coverage while not having added chemicals in you foundation! This is perfect for an everyday quick and easy look.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Absolutely love this foundation! Cover FX CC Cream lasts all day, no flaking or gumming up, and goes on smooth and even. The color variety is great and it's comfortable to wear even in the heat. Highly recommended. My new favorite foundation!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: N Light
Maybe I got a bad one, because people seem to like this, but mine seems more like an oil. It's just greasy and it doesn't seem like it serves a real purpose.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
I hated this cc cream on my face. It's greasy and doesn't look smooth on the skin. I regret spending $45+ on this. I wouldn't even buy it if it's $5 because it just looks so bad on my face.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Is this a cakey foundation?
Leah E.
Leah E.
Prince George
Is this good for dry skin? I've had problems with foundations clinging to dry patches in the past and I'm wondering if this product could be problematic for my skin?
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Cincinnati, OH
Does this cause breakouts in people with sensitive skin?
Drew C.
Drew C.
Knoxville, TN
How many skin tones do these come in? I'm relatively pale so a med deep definitely won't work for me but for they have a light? I would love to try it out and potentially add these to my professional kit
Kasandra C.
Kasandra C.
Plymouth, MN
I'm curious to know if this leaves an oily residue on your face?