BY COVER FX #46 in CC Cream

Cover FX CC Cream Time Release Tinted Treatment. Treats, corrects and protects skin with time-released anti-aging treatment. Provides buildable coverage and leaves a radiant, natural finish.A synergistic complex of ingredients produce retinoid-like, anti-aging results without irritation or sun sensitivity. Contains an advanced multi-sphere microsome technology which delivers time release anti-wrinkle actives and treats skin continuously for 8 hours. Infused with Liquorice Root Extract to naturally and effectively reduce hyperpigmentation and prevent future discolouration. Includes a built-in Primer plus SPF 30.Clinically tested, vegan, and Free of the Inflammatory 5: Paraben-free, Fragrance-free. Gluten-Free, Mineral Oil-free and talc-free. Available in 9 inclusive shades based on undertone. Apply with the Liquid Foundation Brush or with fingertips and blend well. Set with Matte or Illuminating Setting Powder for best results. Shake well before using. All skin types. see more...

• Is this a cakey foundation?2 Answers
  • Full coverage or no !?? I been meaning to try their stuff lmk wha...1 Answers
  • I have been contemplating buying this product. I'm looking for so...1 Answers
Cover FX CC Cream Time Release Tinted Treatment, P Med-Deep
  • "this is amazing i actually really like it. i personally think it's a little bit think but it still ok if you have oily skin." in 5 reviews
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
Review for: Spf Deep more...
Love this cream!! Such great cover and love that it includes an SPF for sun protection. That's the most important part of any skin care routine- sunscreen! This is expensive, but not outrageously priced and you get lots of product for your money. Also, a little goes a long way. Love this stuff and highly recommend.
Megan S.
I looooce this! Cc cream is A great choice because if you have sensitive skin like I do...your skin breaks out when you use pore clogging products. This doesn't clog your pores...it's actually really light and lasts a while! Recommend for sure
Meghan D.
Liverpool, NY
I love cover fx! This brand was actually created by the founder of MAC. This brand is gluten, fragrance, and sulfate free! This gives nice coverage while not having added chemicals in you foundation! This is perfect for an everyday quick and easy look.
Ashley D.
Absolutely love this foundation! Cover FX CC Cream lasts all day, no flaking or gumming up, and goes on smooth and even. The color variety is great and it's comfortable to wear even in the heat. Highly recommended. My new favorite foundation!
Rose J.
primer!!!!"Have been using this illuminating primer for a few months now and it's amazing! I have normal to dry skin and this gives my face a glowing look! I use it before I put all my makeup on! I get so many compliments when I use it. They always ask me what I use and I tell them it's this primer! I also use it when I want a natural look/finish and I mix it with the Custom Cover Drops
audrey C.
Waller, TX
This treatment made my face feel smooth and soft all while keeping it moisturised and balanced. I have some dry areas of my face and some oily areas and this formula wasn't too dry or too greasy for my skin. It's also super affordable!
Maria D.
Linden, NJ
Best thing ever, looks natural on me at least, I'm an oily to combination skin type and it works great, dont need to retouch throughout the day. I dont know about the protection part but, everything else is great.
Aimee S.
I hated this cc cream on my face. It's greasy and doesn't look smooth on the skin. I regret spending $45+ on this. I wouldn't even buy it if it's $5 because it just looks so bad on my face.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Review for: N Light more...
Maybe I got a bad one, because people seem to like this, but mine seems more like an oil. It's just greasy and it doesn't seem like it serves a real purpose.
Ashleydawn W.
Obsessed with this product. i use it pretty much everyday. it's so so so good! I love how sheer it is but also how it colors my skin beautifully.
Sydney M.
Is this a cakey foundation?
Genesis C.
Fitchburg, MA
Full coverage or no !?? I been meaning to try their stuff lmk what yall think
Isabella C.
Brentwood, TN
I have been contemplating buying this product. I'm looking for something light weight with medium coverage. Is this product what I'm looking for?
betul y.
asker (norway)
Hos long wil IT last on the face just asking
Alexia W.
North Brookfield, MA
I've heard about this product but I also head it's expensive. Is it worth the buy?