BY COVER FX

• How good is the brightening effect? 1 Answers
  • I would like to know if this primer keeps your makeup fla...2 Answers
  • I want to know if this product is very good same4 Answers
Cover FX Brite Prep FX Brightening Foundation Primer SPF 50 1 oz
  • "this primer is totally a keeper. i t makes your skin so luminous and it helps with apply foundation and keeping your makeup on throughout the whole entire day. i have oily skin so i tend to stay away from brightening products but this one works for my skin type just fine. i love how the packaging looked. this is amazing.  " in 3 reviews
Rosemarie H.
Deptford , NJ
A great formula. Helps brighten and tighten skin. Goes a long way. Pricy but you get what u pay for. I love cover fox.. best brand loyal name out there. SPF is a plus for the horrific sun rays and radicals.
Daniela M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I purchase the trio of primers , which I was able to try three different ones. I definitely I like using this primer on someone that has more of a dull skin,it brightens and rejuvenates their skin the same time.
Hannah K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great primer! I would purchase it again and tell my friends about it. It makes your skin look super smooth and radiant. Very good for all skin types. I love it! It is gentle to your skin as well and very effective.
Endia L.
Winter Springs
This primer is totally a keeper. I t makes your skin so luminous and it helps with apply foundation and keeping your makeup on throughout the whole entire day. I have oily skin so i tend to stay away from brightening products but this one works for my skin type just fine. I love how the packaging looked. This is amazing.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I'm a fan. I have combination skin and I'm never putting on makeup for just a short stent...so I need staying power and that requires starting with a fresh and hydrated face and a TOP NOTCH primer...especially if your like me and trying (and slowly achieving) to master contouring. This is an excellent primer and worth the price.
Nessa E.
Long Beach, CA
My favorite product! love it so much, definitely recommend it. One of my go tos. Gives a great clean final touch! And gives it an amazing final touch Definitely gonna keep buying it đź’•
Kearstin S.
Des Moines , IA
Really love this product! It makes foundation go on smoothly and just look better. I don’t use products like these everyday because I tend to go with a bare or natural look, but when I do I can definitely tell the difference. I look better and skin looks more even. Worth checking out for sure, especially if you have issues with skin looking uneven or blotchy.
Monserrat G.
Berkeley
TE DEJA LA PIEL SUPER SUAVE ME FACINA LA SUAVIDAD  QUE TE DEJA CON LA CARA TERZA PARA UN BUEN MAQUILLAJE Y TE ACOMODA MUY BIEN CON LA BASE Y TODO LO DEMAS DE MAKE UP TE DEJA LA CARA UY LIGERA Y UNA COBERTUTA DE INPERFECCIONES BUENISIMA ME ENCATA Y LA QUIERO DE NUEVO
Abigail M.
Weslaco, TX
This product has a nice texture to it, I would recommend it to dry skin only because it has that texture that will smooth out dry patches. I love how it sits perfectly under foundation. I'll have to purchase the actual bottle, I've only had the sample..
Roslyn H.
Philadelphia, PA
I have used this product twice because my friend has it. I love this product and plan on buying it for myself, it works for all skin type whether oily or dry it is perfect. I would definitely recommend this product for everyone
Estefani A.
I want to know if this product is very good same
Samantha B.
Milwaukee, WI
I would like to know if this primer keeps your makeup flawless for hours??
Michelle S.
Fairview, TX
How good is the brightening effect?
Price and do you ship to canada
Hello someone please help me to find cover fx Brite prep primer 50 spf, I love this primer but couldn't find any where. Thanks