Cover FX Blemish Treatment Concealer uploaded by Emma V.
10 colors available

BY COVER FX

A long-lasting concealer that treats and flawlessly conceals blemishes all day. This full-coverage formula delivers 30 percent pigment load to reduce redness and inflammation, minimize pore size, and regulate sebum production preventing future breakouts. This oil-free formula blends seamlessly, and leaves skin with a smooth, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is free of fragrance, gluten, mineral oil, and talc.

• Is this good for spot concealing? 2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good spot concealer that isn't too thick an...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tamera H.
Tamera H.
Cumming, GA
This has got to be one of the best concealers I've ever tried. A sales associate suggested I try this product because I was looking for something to correct around my mouth area. I suffer from a lot of hyperpigmentation in that area and this conceals to blend with the rest of my face. It also works great around the lip area to give a better lipstick application. While it is great for covering up blemishes I rarely have any and stick to using this around my mouth. I hope they don't discontinue this formula now that they have the click sticks.
Andrena E.
Andrena E.
Surprise, AZ
I highly recommend this product for anyone who has acne. It works great for covering red marks even without any color corrector. I have an oily face so it does tend to smear out throughout the day but I just reapply it it's no problem for me. I would definitely go out and buy this product again
Lori L.
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
I really love this concealer! I love how long lasting this is & how great the coverage is! I really like to use this for my acne! I don't feel like it heals my acne but it does cover great! The packaging is sleek & cute! I would definitely recommend!
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
I have this in P Medium. It's a good color match and prevents any blemishes from getting worse as a result of getting clogged with makeup. It blends out pretty easily with fingers. My only issue is that I wish it provided a little more coverage.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Review for: Light
This is an amazing concealer. Doesn't look chalky and doesn't make you break out. Like a lot of cover fx products it does not include a lot of actual product, however.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Pompano Beach, FL
This blends and covers so well and the best part is I actually see it help my acne! It helps dry them up but not over dry them. This product is amazing.
Jassia P.
Jassia P.
brownsville, texas
Awesome concealer! I have sensitive skin and it does not irratate my skin. It does not feel chalky and it blends real good
Libby H.
Libby H.
didnt notice my blemishes actually healing at all it actually just dried out my usually combo acne prone skin
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Burlington, MA
Applies beautifully and has amazing coverage. This is also one of my go-to concealers
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: X-Light
This concealer is full coverage and creamy and easy to use. I recommend rubbing your finger or brush on the product and dabbing on skin for maximum, pinpoint coverage that won't look cakey. It really helps my breakouts to stay managed while wearing makeup and even improved them. Often I will find them smaller by the end of the day when I remove my makeup.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
I've been looking for a good spot concealer that isn't too thick and isn't too thin. Is this right for that or does this look cakey? Also, does this actually help treat breakouts? Do you notice a difference?
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Is this good for spot concealing?