BY COVER FX

Description:

A blemish primer brush for precise application of COVER FX Blemish Treatment Primer. The Blemish Primer Brush is designed specifically for applying Blemish Treatment Primer. The primer enriched with salicylic acid and an antimicrobial formula for hygienic application prevents unwanted bacteria from touching blemishes. Simply apply a small amount of the primer formula onto the tip of the brush and pat onto blemishes for an even canvas for flawless makeup application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

ikr a.
chetia

This serum really helps with the frizzies, and makes my curls stay curly all day long. I often skip a day washing my hair because I no longer wake up with a bush that needs taming. One caveat: don't use too much of this product or your hair will look greasy. Just a tiny bit is enough!
Rafina R.
Elmhurst, NY
i love this brush. I like that they make brushes for just about everything you would never think you'd need. It is really sturdy and it doesn't seem to have the bristles fall off when you wash it. I like that its compact to carry around and it is definitely long lasting
Catherine H.
Irving, TX
It works well, but I think I could just get a brush that does the same thing but is cheaper
Audrey C.
York, SC
I love this brush. It’s my go to concealer brush or even for a cut crease. Works very well.
Ana B.
Hermosillo
Creo que está brocha resulta de muchísima ayuda al aplicar las sombras y de verdad creo que hace un excelente trabajo, yo he tenido la oportunidad de poder trabajar con ella y hasta ahorita no tengo ninguna queja. Buenísima.
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
I love this brush. The bristles are very tightly secured and have such a smooth texture. It makes the perfect combination for a smooth application. It's a fairly good value although I have cheaper brushes that are of similar value. I don't think I would buy it again but I do love the one I have.
elainnie I.
Kentwood, MI
Super smooth brush that works great as a concealer. Easy to clean and keeps together really well. Worth the extra for it.
Trisha A.
Chennai , Tamilnadu
COVER FX BLEMISH PRIMER BRUSH I have lot of blemish and spots on my face, I use cover FX blemish primer brush to even tone my face. It stays all day long.
Rykaya C.
Corp Christi, TX
 This color fix primer brush is my favorite brush of all time I have oily skin and I am a deep color so I really liked this brush for putting on eyeshadow before you know the primer it was easy to use to apply it was perfect I would buy this again yes I love it
Ranika P.
Townsend, MT
Very decent. Packs nicely. Good brush. Sturdy. Efficient. Easy to use. Price is a bit up there in my opinion, for a single brush.