BY COVER FX

Description:

A blemish primer brush for precise application of COVER FX Blemish Treatment Primer. The Blemish Primer Brush is designed specifically for applying Blemish Treatment Primer. The primer enriched with salicylic acid and an antimicrobial formula for hygienic application prevents unwanted bacteria from touching blemishes. Simply apply a small amount of the primer formula onto the tip of the brush and pat onto blemishes for an even canvas for flawless makeup application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

COVER FX BLEMISH PRIMER BRUSH

Start your review of COVER FX BLEMISH PRIMER BRUSH!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mirelis R.
Brush is super smooth and firm so it’s exactly what you need. This is so far the best brush I have tried yet. Love this brush !!!!! ❤ ️
Rykaya C.
Corp Christi, TX
 This color fix primer brush is my favorite brush of all time I have oily skin and I am a deep color so I really liked this brush for putting on eyeshadow before you know the primer it was easy to use to apply it was perfect I would buy this again yes I love it
Catherine H.
Irving, TX
It works well, but I think I could just get a brush that does the same thing but is cheaper
Audrey C.
York, SC
I love this brush. It’s my go to concealer brush or even for a cut crease. Works very well.
elainnie I.
Kentwood, MI
Super smooth brush that works great as a concealer. Easy to clean and keeps together really well. Worth the extra for it.
Leeh S.
Simples amei perfeito preciso de mais pois uso bastante esse pincel pra esfumar tbm me mandem um kit gratis por favor
Edna P.
The perfect brush for my primer! It's long lasting and it works for everything ! I bought it at my local mall , and I use it about everyday for my glam, it's easy to apply and it gives you the perfect time to blend ! I am very satisfied with the product and I'd definitely buy it again!
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Product apply well and smoothly, really recommend to other that want a great lasting product.I love this application
Jean M.
Bronx, NY
Ehhh... I honestly feel like it's a waste of money. I used it once and I pretty much felt like it really didn't make any sense.
Gabrielle G.
Love this little brush! You can get really anywhere with it! Very easy to use. Definitely worth the price! Great value and great price!