BY COVER FX

Description:

A blemish primer brush for precise application of COVER FX Blemish Treatment Primer. The Blemish Primer Brush is designed specifically for applying Blemish Treatment Primer. The primer enriched with salicylic acid and an antimicrobial formula for hygienic application prevents unwanted bacteria from touching blemishes. Simply apply a small amount of the primer formula onto the tip of the brush and pat onto blemishes for an even canvas for flawless makeup application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

COVER FX BLEMISH PRIMER BRUSH

Start your review of COVER FX BLEMISH PRIMER BRUSH!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kayla p.
This brush was a waste of money you can get an elf brush for the same product but a lot cheaper. Don't waste your money on this brush
Jean M.
Bronx, NY
Ehhh... I honestly feel like it's a waste of money. I used it once and I pretty much felt like it really didn't make any sense.
Ranika P.
Townsend, MT
Very decent. Packs nicely. Good brush. Sturdy. Efficient. Easy to use. Price is a bit up there in my opinion, for a single brush.
p s.
this is a pretty pricey brush that does the same as most other concealing brushes. if you are really into the cover fx brand, then i would recommend this brush to you, but it is nothing special. just like any other concealer brush
Vinna B.
I like this brush bc it really covers and applies the product I’m putting on with eas it is the perfect size for any blimp or blimish I really like it there are slot of brushes this small but I think this brush is one of a kind  I would buy it again if it ever got lost
Jen C.
norfolk va
Brushes are always a touchy subject. These brushes were alright. I prefer to use my finger , plus it's free. The price was okay. I'm not sure if I would recommend this.
Lucia H.
This cover fx brush works really well for me so far. It blends easily and washes nicely when I’m done using it. It compares to others brushes well, the quality is definitely there. I would buy it again for sure.
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
I love this brush. The bristles are very tightly secured and have such a smooth texture. It makes the perfect combination for a smooth application. It's a fairly good value although I have cheaper brushes that are of similar value. I don't think I would buy it again but I do love the one I have.
Catherine H.
Irving, TX
It works well, but I think I could just get a brush that does the same thing but is cheaper
Kelly D.
I love this brush! I use a lot of color correctors and a lot of cover ups and this brush is amazing for the little detailed spots. I'd have to say this product is amazing for the money and is my favorite compared to others. When needed I'll buy again for sure!