BY COVER FX

Description:

A blemish primer brush for precise application of COVER FX Blemish Treatment Primer. The Blemish Primer Brush is designed specifically for applying Blemish Treatment Primer. The primer enriched with salicylic acid and an antimicrobial formula for hygienic application prevents unwanted bacteria from touching blemishes. Simply apply a small amount of the primer formula onto the tip of the brush and pat onto blemishes for an even canvas for flawless makeup application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
I love this brush. The bristles are very tightly secured and have such a smooth texture. It makes the perfect combination for a smooth application. It's a fairly good value although I have cheaper brushes that are of similar value. I don't think I would buy it again but I do love the one I have.
Edna P.
The perfect brush for my primer! It's long lasting and it works for everything ! I bought it at my local mall , and I use it about everyday for my glam, it's easy to apply and it gives you the perfect time to blend ! I am very satisfied with the product and I'd definitely buy it again!
Rafina R.
Elmhurst, NY
i love this brush. I like that they make brushes for just about everything you would never think you'd need. It is really sturdy and it doesn't seem to have the bristles fall off when you wash it. I like that its compact to carry around and it is definitely long lasting
Jen C.
norfolk va
Brushes are always a touchy subject. These brushes were alright. I prefer to use my finger , plus it's free. The price was okay. I'm not sure if I would recommend this.
Rykaya C.
Corp Christi, TX
 This color fix primer brush is my favorite brush of all time I have oily skin and I am a deep color so I really liked this brush for putting on eyeshadow before you know the primer it was easy to use to apply it was perfect I would buy this again yes I love it
Bryanna M.
Monterey Park, CA
Great for application. It's a synthetic brush so it's great for applying Concealer and even cream shadow. I use it for under eyes, contour, highlight... it's pretty universal. I prefer it for application and then going in with a fluffy brush for blending.
Kelly D.
I love this brush! I use a lot of color correctors and a lot of cover ups and this brush is amazing for the little detailed spots. I'd have to say this product is amazing for the money and is my favorite compared to others. When needed I'll buy again for sure!
Natalie L.
This was a handy little brush for my concealer. It’s also good for blending out eye bases or cream Eyeshadows. Basically any cream products. It’s small and precise and gets the job done. The handle is sturdy, and appears to be well made.
p s.
this is a pretty pricey brush that does the same as most other concealing brushes. if you are really into the cover fx brand, then i would recommend this brush to you, but it is nothing special. just like any other concealer brush
Vinna B.
I like this brush bc it really covers and applies the product I’m putting on with eas it is the perfect size for any blimp or blimish I really like it there are slot of brushes this small but I think this brush is one of a kind  I would buy it again if it ever got lost