BY COVER FX

COVER FX Anti-Aging Primer (formerly Skin Prep FX) combats visible signs of aging as it creates an even canvas for a smooth makeup application and long-lasting wear. Bisobolol conditions and soothes as coenzyme Q10 works to nourish, repair and protect...

Buy on Amazon
Huda F.
DALY CITY, CA
This is a beautiful product you wear it under your foundation or if you are just going to have a bare face you can just apply this and it evens out your skin it's a beautiful product and I totally recommend it your foundation goes on smoothly On top of this product.
Krystal S.
Key West
This primer totally surprised me. I was expecting to get oily, have my pores be a mess etc. It definitely kept my skin flawless and fresh. I bought this during the ULTA 21 day sale. It is definitely worth the price I paid.
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this it is beautiful amazing & very very good to use daily it’s for any skin tone it’s pricey but worth it you can get it at online website & I’d recommend to everyone who is makeup lover
Kristine T.
Tecumseh, MI
It certainly covers fine lines and wrinkles, but I felt it was too heavy and thick. It's not the most expensive primer I've tried, but certainly not the cheapest. I'd use it again if I were to get it at a discount.
Meghan R.
Orlando
I love this product it drastically reduced the appearance of fine lines on my face. The formula is smooth and keeps my foundation looking great all day. The bottle is a healthy portion that lasts for a long period of time.
TammyJo J.
New Pine Crk, OR
Someone recommended this to me to use under my eyes, as I tend to get that crepey look when I use concealer & powder there. It is somewhat helpful, but I personally don't think it's worth what I paid for it, because I've found better options for less.
Roseann B.
Cleveland
This has to be the Best primer I have ever used.. It makes my skin look so smooth and young looking no pores FLAWLESS!!!! I would recommend to everyone
Monica S.
Seattle
Very moisturizing perfect for cold dry winter make up applications - I would not suggest using it during the summer months
Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ
This is awesome! It feels smooth and soft and also blurs my pores! I would definitely buy again!
Ash c.
252 sunset dr vinita, ok
Helps makeup from settling into my fine lines and fills in pores for a smooth foundation look