Couture La La by Juicy Couture Gift Set

by Juicy Couture

Couture La La by Juicy Couture Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

Where can I find this set. I've been looking for this?
How long does the scent last?
Start your review of Couture La La by Juicy Couture Gift Set!
Couture La La by Juicy Couture Gift Set uploaded by Laura S.
I love juicy couture i love the packaging i love how its pink and super girly i feel like the perfume is super long lasting um bigger bottle for one i love how the bottle looks its cute nice bottle this was my first juicy couture perfume purchase and i would definitely buy this again
Saint Petersburg
My absolutely favorite 😍😍😍 This perfume has the best smell ever!!! It will never and definitely does not compare to anything. No improvement nessasary other than a bigger bottle 😊🀞 beautiful bottle! Of course I’m buying again, I repeat MY FAAAVORITE 😍
103 weimar st buffalo ny
Love love love !!!! Smells amazing love that includes travel size spray as well !!!! No need for improvement already perfect . Repeat user definitely wasn’t my first time !!! Definitely recommend to others !!!
Sweet fresh clean scent, goes well with just about any outfit, day or night. I have purchased this product many times over and if its on sale will stock up again. Great for gifting also. Juicy is regulary priced the same as most perfumes and you rarely find it on sale.
This is a very light everyday scent that can be worn everyday. It is not overpowering, very light and doesn't irritate my allergies. The price point is average and you can find it in your local stores. Just think the actual product you receive could be better but overall good buy.
Mishawaka, IN
I remember the jogging suits that Juicy used to sell. And actually, two years back they had some at this urban clothing store called "City Trends." Was pretty awesome. Anyways, anything by Juicy is amazing especially their fragrance.
Don’t love this scent so neither the lotion or the perfume really fit my taste. However it’s a cute set of your a fan of the fragrance! Plus the packaging on this one is EXTRA cute, love that about it
Fayetteville, NC
I hesitated to buy because of the price but I'm certainly happy I did! It smells amazing and it lasts for a very long time. I can sometimes be sensitive to smells and get headaches but this was just strong enough but not overpowering.
Boise, id
I absolutely love this scent by Juicy couture. It's so light and airy, and not to over powering. The price is great and the packaging is super fancy. The scent last really well on me too. I get tons of compliments every time I wear it. It is a definite must have!
Norfolk , VA
When shopping for a perfume, I want it to not only smell good but last all day. I've gotten so many complements with this perfume! Very soft and settle and it lasts all day! Love it!