BY JUICY COUTURE

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1, 7 OZ, Design House: Juicy Couture, Year Introduced: 2009, Fragrance Notes: Pink Grape Accord, Mandarin, Creamy Sandalwood, Vanilla, Honeysuckle, Blushed Plum, Orange Blossom, Amber, Star Jasmine

• I have the Juicy Couture perfume and I love it! Is this one as g...1 Answers
  • What does this smell like?2 Answers
  • Hey girls, thinking about purchasing a juicy perfume, which one d...2 Answers
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is my favorite! I use it on all my special occasions and nights out! I love the bottle and package, it's gorgeous! The scent of this perfume is beautiful. It's deep and elegant. The scent lasts all day long!
Lydia W.
Vernon

Absolultely LOVE this perfume. I have very specific taste when it comes to my perfumes, and this is ONE of the BEST EVER. I receive so much compliments from everyone when I wear it. It makes me feel like am in a flowery dreamland, hopping through the grass, chasing butterflies LOL. Oh did I mention that the smell last long on you?! it does!!!
Courtney S.
Burt, MI
I love this perfume. I had a sample and once that was gone I forgot all about it. I was shopping at Ross and I took a gamble that this was the fragrance. Thank cully it was and only $25.

I usually dont prefer sweet perfumes, but this one is great. Like candy and cocoa and maybe a musk undertone. Lasts for hours.
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite perfume. It last forever on you. The smell is lovely floral and fruity at the same time. The price is good and it comes in a cute bottle that's what caught my attention. But I did stain some of my clothes I guess it's oil base and I didn't like that. But I recommend to try it smells good.
Kelly S.
The smell of this fragrance is amazing! I absolutely love this scent. It comes in different sizes, so you're not buying more than you can use. However, you'll be running back to buy more. I recommend this product. It's long lasting and pleasant to smell all day long!
Shavonna n.
Clayton, NC
This smell right here.. perfection. It smells so good on my skin. I love that it is slighty sweet smelling but not kidish or childlike. Some sweet smelling perfumes smell too childlike for my taste but this smells great. I get alot of compliments when wearing it.
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorite perfumes! I little pricey, but can sometimes find it cheaper at discount stores! Great quality and great smell definitely recommend this to every girl for every occasion! A must have essential!
Sharin G.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite Juicy Couture scents. It smells like very distinct and refined. Like something you would expect in Europe. It is also very long lasting which I definitely love. I will continue buying this product.
Catherine J.
Anchorage, AK
This scent reminds me of an earthy, sweet, incense. I love the staying power of all the Juicy Couture perfumes, and their packaging is always on point. A few spritzes of this and you are absolutely set for the day!
Evelyn R.
I love this perfume ! Ive purchased numerous bottles of this and its not a sweet scent either which is what I like. I love the packaging but it can be a little bulky. Highly recommend
Kiara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey girls, thinking about purchasing a juicy perfume, which one do you guys recommend and is this one have a sweet long lasting scent?
Jocelyn M.
What does this smell like?
Heather B.
Orchard Park, NY
I have the Juicy Couture perfume and I love it! Is this one as good?