BY JUICY COUTURE

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1, 7 OZ, Design House: Juicy Couture, Year Introduced: 2009, Fragrance Notes: Pink Grape Accord, Mandarin, Creamy Sandalwood, Vanilla, Honeysuckle, Blushed Plum, Orange Blossom, Amber, Star Jasmine

• I have the Juicy Couture perfume and I love it! Is this one as good? 1 Answers
  • What does this smell like?2 Answers
  • Hey girls, thinking about purchasing a juicy perfume, which one do ...2 Answers
Lydia W.
Lydia W.
Vernon

Absolultely LOVE this perfume. I have very specific taste when it comes to my perfumes, and this is ONE of the BEST EVER. I receive so much compliments from everyone when I wear it. It makes me feel like am in a flowery dreamland, hopping through the grass, chasing butterflies LOL. Oh did I mention that the smell last long on you?! it does!!!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Burt, MI
I love this perfume. I had a sample and once that was gone I forgot all about it. I was shopping at Ross and I took a gamble that this was the fragrance. Thank cully it was and only $25.

I usually dont prefer sweet perfumes, but this one is great. Like candy and cocoa and maybe a musk undertone. Lasts for hours.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
The smell of this fragrance is amazing! I absolutely love this scent. It comes in different sizes, so you're not buying more than you can use. However, you'll be running back to buy more. I recommend this product. It's long lasting and pleasant to smell all day long!
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Juicy couture fragrance is so amazing it last all day it is in the cutest bottle looks like France the scent is like indescribable I love it I can't go one day without using it I highly recommend this to everyone that I know or everyone that complaints me
Sharin G.
Sharin G.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite Juicy Couture scents. It smells like very distinct and refined. Like something you would expect in Europe. It is also very long lasting which I definitely love. I will continue buying this product.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Anchorage, AK
This scent reminds me of an earthy, sweet, incense. I love the staying power of all the Juicy Couture perfumes, and their packaging is always on point. A few spritzes of this and you are absolutely set for the day!
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
I love this perfume ! Ive purchased numerous bottles of this and its not a sweet scent either which is what I like. I love the packaging but it can be a little bulky. Highly recommend
Janeth G.
Janeth G.
Iove this perfume it was one of my first purchased perfumes from juicy couture an I love how it's smells an that it stays the whole day the packaging Is so pretty highly recommend it.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Villisca, IA
This smells really great! I still prefer viva la juicy, but this is a nice change. It seems a little more mature Han others, but not to mature
Sylvia R.
Sylvia R.
Manteca, CA
The packaging is beautiful I love the scent of it , I could wear it on an everyday basis and it's small so you can carry around
Kiara F.
Kiara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey girls, thinking about purchasing a juicy perfume, which one do you guys recommend and is this one have a sweet long lasting scent?
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
What does this smell like?
Heather B.
Heather B.
Orchard Park, NY
I have the Juicy Couture perfume and I love it! Is this one as good?