BY JUICY COUTURE

Buy Juicy Couture Women's Perfumes - Couture Couture by Juicy Couture is a decadent fragrance for the girl who fancies life's little luxuries. With notes of Amber, Honeysuckle, and Jasmine you'll charm anyone. Perfect for everyday use and evening wear. see more...

chante B.
I LOVE ANY of juicy couture's perfumes! They all have their own reasons for me and this one is a lil more strong. it's one that'll last ALL day and still smell GREAT!! I love how anytime I wear it I get compliments!! that right there will make ANY girls day!! if you get a chance to try this perfume.... I would!!
Melody M.
Dallas, TX
Very recognizable scent which is why I'm only giving it 4 stars. Light and floral and overall smells great but I prefer to have my scent be a little more unique. This would be a great gift and I did enjoy the bottle while I had it.
Leah M.
It has a really nice scent. Most of this brand "juicy couture" has nice scents. The packaging is also very pretty. I finished a bottle of this in no time when I was younger.
JoAnna M.
Tried a friends a few years ago and have been wearing it since! It's my absolute favorite!!! Smells kinda sweet and amazing lol
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
it has a nice light sweet smell.I got it as a gift for my birthday . I love this perfume . I've been using it every since.
Kennetra w.
Union Springs, AL
I love this perfume it has a nice light sweet smell.I got it as a gift for my birthday and I've been using it every since.
Jenna P.
Hospers, IA
Smells good but is a bit strong! Really cheap price though for the amount you get!
Ana W.
Already have a Juicy Couture perfume but it's really strong. And this one is strong as well.