Couture Couture by Juicy Couture Eau de Perfume Spray, 3.3 fl oz uploaded by Shelby B.

BY JUICY COUTURE

Couture Couture is a fragrance for the sophisticated woman who wants to turn a few heads. Introduced in 2009 by Juicy Couture, this alluring perfume is perfect for daytime use during any season. Transport yourself to a tropical paradise with rich top notes of African orange blossom and grapefruit along with hints of exotic star jasmine. Subtle base notes of sandalwood, sweet vanilla and amber speak to your sensual side and add to your mystery. Top Notes: African Orange Flower, Mandarin pink grape accord, mandarin, creamy sandalwood, vanilla, honeysuckle, blushed plum, orange blossom, amber, star jasmine see more...

Krista S.
Lexington
I LOVE this perfume!  I'm very sensitive to fragrances and easily get headaches and this doesn't trigger any for me! The fragrance notes include: pink grape accord, natural orange flower, and juicy mandarin. Middle notes of jasmine, blushed plum, and honeysuckle. Bottom notes of sandalwood, amber, and vanilla. I can definitely smell the grape but it's not the main fragrance note and it definitely doesn't scream "grape Jolly Rancher." The perfume has such a pleasant and fresh scent to it. It's fruity and sweet but not cloying.....definitely NOT "old lady."The bottle is slightly ridiculous but the more I look at it, the more I don't mind it. The only negative thing I can say about this perfume is that it fades as the day goes on. I can still smell it on my wrists but it's not as strong as when I first spray it in the morning. Also it is a bit pricy but I have found that Kohl's and Gordman's sell it for a discounted price! :) All in all, this perfume is worth it!
Kaitlyn R.
This is my go to perfume! I absolutely love the scent, it's fun, flirty and a very feminine scent. I would describe it as fruity and sweet. I always get compliments when I wear it.

The perfume has a main scent of Mandarin Orange, African Wild Flower, and Grapefruit blended with notes of Jasmine, Plum, and Honeysuckle. The base notes of Amber, Creamy Sandalwood, and Vanilla. The scents blend so well together!
Sherwet M.
Ahh, I remember receiving this when I had just been received my university acceptance letter. The packaging was stunning. I do not know how much it costs but - let me tell you - it smelt bedazzling. It was light but concentrated... feminine. I wore it as a teen but every time I sprayed it, I actually felt like a woman.  Couture Couture by Juicy Couture Eau de Perfume Spray, 1.7 fl oz
Ambur M.
Fort Pierce, FL
I received this one as a gift for my birthday and I actually I'm quite impressed that I actually didn't I hate it. I would definitely recommend this for someone to try
Gloria B.
Sterling, CO
My absolute favorite perfume from juicy it has a settle fragrance as opposed to others draws me in I really love thus I absolute an a fan of roller, I purchased this product at Costco and I fell in love with it. I do wish there was a sample roller include with the big bottle price
Skylar C.
Aurora, CO
This is my favorite fragrance to use. I own it in the spray and roller ball. It not too much and last all day. I use the roller ball behind my ears and on my wrist
Amanda M.
Mooresville , IN
Love love ❤️ my favorite perfume ever! It’s getting harder to find but I haven’t found another perfume that compares. Lasts all day and into the next. Have been using for years now.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite scents from Juicy Couture! The fragrance lasts all day, and I always get compliments on it. The perfume has a floral/fruity smell. It's strong enough for other people to smell it; but it's not overpowering. This perfume is a great gift for teenagers and adults.
Jannat T.
Bronx , NY
This is an amazing smelling perfume. Every time I wear it people always compliment me and plus point is that my bf loves it. I have tried many other perfumes before but I have ti say that this is by far my favorite. The price is a bit up there but its a great addition to anyone's fragrance collection.
Amanda S.
Lake Jackson, TX
Not sure why everyone loves this scent? ?!! Smells like a dusty old lady to me! Yes that is a bit harsh but this scent is just too mature and I am 30! Smells ok on my mom though Lol. Gave it to her because I couldn't stand it!! 😂😷😲👵💀💩🙊👎👻
Lalaohmy Q.