BY JUICY COUTURE

A scent. A shimmer. And a Juicy Gold glow. Pat on some body powder and put on a show. Decadent diamond powder softens the light to smooth out spots. Delicate silk powder nourishes with generous proteins. Crushed pearl powder leaves skin as soft as a dream. Luscious mandarin wrapped in natural orange flower and a succulent pink grape accord on top. Middle notes sparkle with star jasmine, honeysuckle and   blushed plum and dry down to warm cozy background   glittered with amber, vanilla and creamy sandalwood. Body Powder see more...

Couture Couture by Juicy Couture Body Powder
  • "i use it all the time after i shower smells amazing im running low and need to purchase more wish it was alittle more afordable is my only complaint !" in 1 review
  • "you can never get tired of juicy!" in 1 review
  • "I use it every day and get a lot of compliments on how good I smell." in 1 review
Cher B.
Couture couture by juicy couture body powder smells amazing. Quick tips fresh clean blanket after a nice shower you'll be in your paradise, light , fresh feeling. I bought mines online it's a little bit pricey plus I had to pay shipping after all it worth it. Yayyy juicy
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
Smells amazing and gives my skin an extra "umph" for when I go out at night. As per Juicy standards, the packaging is cute and "foofey" however, I do need to reapply after a few hours.
Tori T.
I love this stuff! It makes me feel so sexy. It smells great and leaves my skin glowing. My boyfriend always tells me how nice I smell after using it, so that's a plus ;)
Heather  D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Soo I baught the powder as I love the perfume. I thought it would be something nice to wear under my nightgown to bed. I must say I love the smell and its so versatile as to wear you can put it . . Your arms, you legs if you wanted to put your powder there . I know not where most of us put powder but I will tell you that the powder does smell just like the perfume the only difference is that its in the powder .
Lauren L.
Chalmette, LA
I have 4 different juicy perfumes abd all are my favorites. The bottle are always unique and vibe with an attached charm or bauble of sorts abd the smells are fun and flirty. I doubt anyone would be disappointed if purchasing this product. ;)
Shelby F.
Kennewick, WA
This powder is amazing!! I love it, i bought this and am a first time user but fell in love! Last all day long for me and people notice, the scent is very sweet but sexy at the same time, I am def buying this again!!
Tatanique M.
Buffalo , NY
Love love super light and smells great. I caught this on sale at TJ max I had to have it. For a reasonable now if it wasn't on sale I would've been reluctant to purchase
Claudia V.
College Station, TX
I love the packaging it's so fun, cute, and girly. This powder is so light and fresh.....this is my second container of it. I use it every day and get a lot of compliments on how good I smell. I get headaches from strong perfumes, but I have never had any trouble with this powder or the other Juicy Couture products.
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
WOW! this powder smells amazing. A friend of mine let me sample it. The longevity is great, i smelled it on me all through the day. It's a little pricey so i haven't taken the plunge to buy my own yet, but soon i will.
Almikar G.
Newark, NJ
It's rare for me to find a great product for my skin. Normally, I will get rashes because of my sensitive skin. I will highly recommend this product to everyone! Also, it smells fantastic!!!
Amber D.
Ottawa, OH
Does this powder leave a shiny effect or anything. Do it have a strong smell is it pleasant? I've heard mixed reviews so I'm unsure to try it.
Araceli M.
Sterling, IL
price seems a little pricey. is it worth the buy?
Jasmine S.
What's the purpose of this product?
Katrina R.
Sharpsville, PA
Is this product super glittery?
Makeup M.
What is body powder? does it make your skin all one ton?