Couture Couture by Juicy Couture Body Lotion uploaded by Maria R.

BY JUICY COUTURE

Your skin will smile! A light-moisturizing lotion that pampers your skin with the scent of Couture Couture. Go Couture Yourself with luscious mandarin wrapped in natural orange flower and a succulent pink grape accord on top... the middle notes sparkle with star jasmine, honeysuckle and blushed plum and dry down to warm cozy background glittered with amber, vanilla and creamy sandalwood. Mix it with love & make the world smell good! Love G&P Its soft diamond powder diffuses light for a smooth, gorgeous glow. Grape seed oil sinks nourishing moisture deep into skin. Body Lotion see more...

Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I had this very same bottle of lotion to go with my perfume for a long time. I would still have this lotion, if it still smelled the same, but after a couple years, it starts to take on elderly smell to it, like something an old lady would wear (no offense) but I'm 26 and not ready to smell like that yet. I used to love this lotion though. I got it at Ross's for like, 10$? I was extremely happy, and has this lotion for a long time until it started smelling different.
Alexia R.
Albuquerque , NM
I love juicy couture products. I have a lot of perfumes and lotions and this one is one of my favorites. It lasts all day and the smell doesn't Change through out the day either. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to smell girly
Jess A.
Rochester , NY
I love this scent so much!! Just like the perfume, it's refreshing and fruity and lovely! And as a moisturizer, it's great for your skin too! I love being enveloped in this scent, as it lasts for awhile after application.
erica c.
Gresham , Or
Juicy couture is such a cute brand! I love their perfume and this lotion makes me sooo obsessed with the brand even more. The scent is so nice and very long lasting. I don't always spray perfume if I wear this lotion because it is enough. It already smells so great as if I'm wearing perfume. Love loove this lotion
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have the oil formula. I purchased a back up to this after getting my first bottle as a Christmas gift. It has grapeseed oil in the formula and smells like a light heavenly wine fragrance. It's not greasy and the scent lasts on the body all day.
Maeve M.
Wallingford, CT
This smells really good and leaves your skin nice and soft, but when I put it on it itches a tiny bit, probably just me though
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
Makes my hands feel very soft, and the smell is long lasting. I think it's great for the price.
Nicole M.
Dallas, Texas
Juicy couture is such a beautiful brand! I really love their perfume and this lotion makes me soo obsessed with the brand even more. The scent is so refreshing and very long lasting. I don't use spray perfume if I wear this lotion because it is enough. It already smells so great as if I'm wearing perfume. Absolutely love love this lotion!
Thalia K.
Nomos rodopis, Nomos rodopis
Ahhhh ! I used to love this body lotion!!!! The fragrance lasted all day and even longer on clothes ! Forgot j had this definitely going to be looking for this to purchase again!
Maeve M.
Wallingford, CT
Does anyone know why this could cause irritation to my skin?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you tried the matching oil scent?
Cherish V.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the scent? I have sensitive skin???