BY JUICY COUTURE #84 in Perfume for Her

The Viva la Juicy girl never turns down a glass of champagne or the chance to get into the tiniest bit of trouble. Viva la Juicy combines delicious wild berries with creamy vanilla and bright jasmine. Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline. Style: Tantalizing. Teasing. Tempting. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "My favorite perfume, it make your body smell so good and the good part about this is it last on your body all day." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it smells great, it's just a little strong for me and I always end up with a headache even if I use it sparingly. " in 10 reviews
  • "Oh my god this one smells amazing , i think it's good for mornings , i really love it , it's my favorite!" in 8 reviews
  • "I love the girlyness of it and it lasts me a long time, a little goes a long way!" in 7 reviews
  • "This is my signature scent, I received this for Christmas three years ago, and it's hard to settle for anything else now." in 5 reviews
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
This has been my No. 1 perfume since the day it was released! It's perfect and can be worn year-round. Although the price seems to have gone up, I've been lucky to find it at my local tjmaxx. Even if I had to pay regular price, it's worth it! A little spray last all day!!
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Asia S.
Spring, TX
This is one of my go to fragrances! It's sweet and slightly floral. I was always get compliments on it and my husband loves it. It's an older JC perfume and I still love it! I continue to buy a new bottle every time I run out.
Katie P.
I love this perfume. I think iv been using it now for about 8 years! Omg lol thats a long time. But I still love it and don't care to change my smell. I highly recommend this. The scent lasts all day too which is super nice. The bottle also lasts me a long time....like a year.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
My number 1 perfume beautiful bottle smells good for like the whole day smells really really good like a nice smell I got it for 75 at Ross and it is original it's more expensive at other stores but I think worth the price it's a good smell and does last all day
Dawn D.
Shelton, CT
So my husband accidentally bought me couture couture instead of my Viva la juicy. I was pleasantly surprised. I find couture couture to be a more mature scent. It works well with my body chemistry and while floral it isn't overwhelming.
Amanda M.
Mooresville , IN
My all time favorite fragrance! It is getting harder to find but surprisingly I can pick up the 3.3 oz at Walmart for $25. It smells amazing and I always get compliments when I wear it. I love the sweet smell and it lasts forever.
Arlene M.
Hesperia, CA
I'm in love with this scent! It makes me feel so pretty when I wear it. It's not a strong scent. It's duct m soft and floral, not sweet. Just perfect. Makes me feel fresh and clean. Definitely recommend it as an anytime scent!
Kaelyn F.
Lithia, FL
My favorite perfume of all time. I always get compliments on it and I love the smell!! It’s not overpowering, it’s just enough and it lasts for hours. The bottle also lasts me months and I get great use out of it.
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
I received the scent from my husband for Christmas last year and enjoy the smell. My only complaint is that the sprayer got stopped up at some point and I had to break it off to access the remaining perfume.😜
galina s.
Does the scent last all day or wear off easily ?
Aliyah M.
I wear this mostly in the night when I'm going out. When do you wear it? Day or Night?
anabel c.
Is this perfume worth buying?
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Hows the scent on this one.
Sapphire V.
Where can I find this perfume?