BY JUICY COUTURE #71 in Fragrance for Her

The Viva la Juicy girl never turns down a glass of champagne or the chance to get into the tiniest bit of trouble. Viva la Juicy combines delicious wild berries with creamy vanilla and bright jasmine. Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline. Style: Tantalizing. Teasing. Tempting. see more...

Couture Couture by Juicy Couture
  • "My favorite perfume, it make your body smell so good and the good part about this is it last on your body all day." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it smells great, it's just a little strong for me and I always end up with a headache even if I use it sparingly. " in 10 reviews
  • "Oh my god this one smells amazing , i think it's good for mornings , i really love it , it's my favorite!" in 8 reviews
  • "this is my favourite all time fragrance the smell of this perfume drives my husband wild lol the scent is long lasting, bottle looks pretty. " in 8 reviews
  • "I love the girlyness of it and it lasts me a long time, a little goes a long way!" in 7 reviews
Blessing B.
By far my favorite perfume by juicy couture. The smell reminds me of a baby breath scent. Whenever I put it on the smell isn't overpowering which I like and the scent stays for awhile, I would definitely buy this again.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
This smells great. I love it. I get complements every time I go out wearing it. I've been told by many, and it's what I believe also, that it's very noticeable on you but definitely not overpowering or anything at all.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
I love this perfume, definitely my favorite one by juicy. Its soo aweet smelling and everybody will remwber you when they smell this on you.
Highly recommended !!! Its expensive but it's worth every dollar
G E.
I love this perfume I get so many compliments it is a must have if your into classy girly feel it is long lasting and again the smell is lovely every lady should have this in her perfume collection.
Lyz C.
West Covina, CA
Love this scent. Light and not overpowering. Packing is beautiful, definitely a must have. Worth every penny because it lasts all day. Suffocated and sweet scent perfect for teens to young adults.
Natalie S.
Ada, OH
This fragrance was light and floral, perfect for any time of year! I got this at Ulta beauty, and it is one of the best purchases I've made!
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
My favorite. Love the smell, could wear this every day. I love putting on a sweatshirt that had this previously sprayed on it, heaven!
Codi A.
Sarasota , FL
Very deep and floral scented. A sophisticated fragrance, a little to strong for my taste but still got many compliments
Liz f.
This perfume smells beautiful , great to wear for any occasion. The smell lasts all day. My favorite perfume.
Chikis M.
meridian id
Perfume con una de las mejores aromas , es tan suave que te encantara usarlo diariamente
galina s.
Does the scent last all day or wear off easily ?
Aliyah M.
I wear this mostly in the night when I'm going out. When do you wear it? Day or Night?
anabel c.
Is this perfume worth buying?
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hows the scent on this one.
Sapphire V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this perfume?